Elgin City vs Dumbarton

9 minutes ago, microdave said:

I'm expecting this to be a tough game for us. We're quietly getting wins on the board again but Elgin were difficult opponents back in August and home advantage could be a big help to them next week.

Elgin to me are a riddle wrapped in an enigma inside a mystery - I don't know what to make of their results.  However I agree that with home advantage and Kane Hester they will present a formidable obstacle.  Especially if they watch footage of the Ali v Foreman fight in Kinshasa in 1974 and work us out.

Edited by O'Kelly Isley III

Finally getting to tick Borough Briggs off the list is practically as good as three points already for me.
I wish I was going to tick it off too but alas. Maybe in April. I'll console myself with New Douglas Park in a few weeks which I've (bizarrely) never been to.

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Finally getting to tick Borough Briggs off the list is practically as good as three points already for me.

2 hours ago, microdave said:
2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I wish I was going to tick it off too but alas. Maybe in April. I'll console myself with New Douglas Park in a few weeks which I've (bizarrely) never been to.

Went with killie for a weekend long pre season tourney about 15+ years ago. It's a... throwback. 

NDP I've been to about 50 times due to it's ease of train journey. 

On topic, Sons to win 0-1.