Week 10

lichtie23

I can't remember the Bills winning any of these weird games that end up in overtime. Even if they do they don't deserve to, had so many chances to put that away, great catch by Jefferson but bat the fucking thing down rather than try and catch it and its game over 

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

I can't remember the Bills winning any of these weird games that end up in overtime. Even if they do they don't deserve to, had so many chances to put that away, great catch by Jefferson but bat the fucking thing down rather than try and catch it and its game over 

When you had 27 points and could have gone 13 ahead, but went for it on 4th down, I was thinking you should just take the 3 points

2 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

When you had 27 points and could have gone 13 ahead, but went for it on 4th down, I was thinking you should just take the 3 points

Going for it was the right idea as even if they didn't get it then 99% of the time they have to go the length of the field but the pick changed it. 

Bills have also lost 9 out of 10 coin tosses this season which seems improbable 

Allen has been really poor these last two games, that's not on the elbow, just bad decision, same with the first pick. Needs to give his head a shake soon. Number one seed is looking a long shot and the division is a genuine 3 way fight now. 

Great couple of weeks to be a Partick Thistle and Buffalo Bills fan, so I'm away for a nice wee glass of bleach and bed.