Aberdeen v Celtic, sat 12:30

Celtic had 33 shots and 81% of possession compared to Aberdeens 2 shots (0 on target) and 19% of possession. 

Absolutely no attempt to win the game. Goodwin was so negative in his approach. Awful match to watch from an Aberdeen fans perspective.

We defended reasonably well up until that goal. Was a great strike.

McKenzie MOTM for me closely followed by Roos.

Not convinced by Coulsons defensive qualities. Duk was falling all over the place. Some of the balls played forward were amateurish from Aberdeen. Stewart can't pass the ball. At least we didn't get hammered like other sides have this season. Move on to The Rangers match.

Celtic are a really good side. Possibly the best Celtic side I've seen since Martin O'Neill's UEFA Cup Final side.

1 minute ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Great strike and performance by McGregor. Embarrassing tactics from Goodwin.

Tactics and a result that confirms there’s fcuk-all between the entire top flight, outwith the uglies. Win a game and you can move up a ton of places, lose one and you drop like a stone. Given the fact the uglies are now so far over the horizon it really doesn’t matter any more, I’m perfectly happy to see them win against everyone bar St Mirren. There’s two leagues, and I want us to top the one we play in.

Goodwin has been burned by that Ibrox game. You don’t beat the cheeks by “having a go”, whatever that is meant to mean, you concede possession and defend your third of the pitch. 

We were very disciplined, defended well and allowed Celtic few good chances and were eventually beaten by a really good strike. However, we offered next to nothing going forward. Duk at least went on a few runs in the first half but the second half was abysmal. I couldn’t believe how poor the service to the front two was.