Maryhill Luvvies V's Doddsy's Dudds - Friday night Festive football festival

We gave ICT the pumping we deserved to give Ayr on saturday. We never had to leave first gear at all. ICT reminded me of us away a couple months ago, a team devoid of confidence bending over for a doing.

Good night at Firhill, we didn't really get out of first gear but we really didn't need too. The only disappointment is not keeping a clean sheet but great to see Holt back on the pitch. Thought Graham was brilliant, continued his goal scoring form whilst playing a crucial role in 2 others, despite his age he's still absolutely crucial to the side, Turner and Fitzpatrick impressive as well. Surprised ICT didn't start Ridgers, capable of the odd howler but usually solid enough at this level and has had a number of decent performances v us in the past, felt they didn't really try to play much tonight (which was a contrast from their earlier defeat at Firhill, despite losing 4-1) and never looked into it, once we got the second I expected us to go and get three and four. Huge game up next against QP which I suspect will be a far more difficult challenge but at least we're going into it on the back of an extremely comprehensive victory.  

That didn't go very well.......definitely getting into 'banter years' territory after another fine week of positive outcomes for the club both on and off field.

Least its Xmas soon, so hopefully santa might bring some petrol and matches to burn the whole shambolic mess to the ground.

Dodds didn’t pull any punches with his full-time assessment, but believes all hope is not lost in the second tier this season when he gets some bodies back.

He said: “It all caught up with us. We are bodies short. We keep on talking about it.

“But that tells me who is good enough and who is not – players have had an opportunity and it confirms that some of them are not at the level.

😂😂😂 that’s one way to throw your players under the bus. Won’t be back while he’s in charge 

Great to see big Holt back and almost scoring with his first touch .Some great individual performances ,however, more pleasing was team cohesion ,spirit and dare I say a bit of gallus swagger which only comes from a growing confidence in one’s abilities. 

Inverness are rank awful and a big surprise how far they have regressed ,worrying times in Teuchterville .

Thoroughly enjoyed everything about that tonight. 

Strange seeing Inverness in crisis mode. Off the top of my head, the worst thing that has happened to them has been relegation from the top flight. Normally a consistent and competently run football club. 

7 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Thoroughly enjoyed everything about that tonight. 

Strange seeing Inverness in crisis mode. Off the top of my head, the worst thing that has happened to them has been relegation from the top flight. Normally a consistent and competently run football club. 

It’s amazing how one bad decision can make such a difference. Kenny Cameron appointing Richie Foran as manager was a bat shit mental decision at the time, on a 4 year deal at that, and since then it has been a complete and disaster at the club.