Celtic v St Johnstone 24th Dec

I can feel the enthusiasm building for this one 🙄

No idea how we line up but it’s a nice problem to have. Sounds like Phillips deserves to keep his place as DM but suspect more experienced head will get the nod so McGowan likely to step in there alongside Halberg. 

We’ll look to be defensive early doors so Brown will get one of the  wing back slots, I think probably on the right with Booth coming back in on the left - whether he has 90 minutes in him who knows. Seems a risk to chuck him in with no competitive football under his belt, so was surprised not to see him on the bench at County. 

mitchell back in to defence and strikers pick themselves just now. 

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Seriously, Celtic and rangers should add a wee tagline under their club crests ‘you don’t have to act like a fanny to support our club’. Just to let folk know they can break free from the mould.

I’ve been caught in the police kettling in the past, it’s really not a pleasant experience and I wasn’t acting like a fanny, I was just walking along the street on my way to the game.

There is no need for that number of police, apart from the overtime pay

Celtic clearly targeting the area in behind our RWB.  Feel not starting Mitchell might not have done is any favours.

Annoying thing is Celtic haven’t had to do much to get their goals, just sloppy play from us. Brown giving the ball away in the Celtic half when under no pressure whatsoever then a couple of opportunities to clear.

We held out in the game at McD when Celtic failed to take their early chances and grew into the game.  Not so today, could be a bit of a doing on the cards.