Dunfermline v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Temperature not due to go above 0 till mid afternoon.... Sun due to be out which might help but not this shaded bit 🙄

Part of me cba with this game tomorrow for reasons of being nightshift afterwards, but calling it off would mean I was sat with tickets for postponed matches at Alloa and Pars, which could easy be rescheduled for dates I cant make.

It would make sense just to play it on Tuesday day/night if it can't be played tomorrow 

I’ve just got in, there’s a chill in the air but nothings frozen or even that shiny way when it’s going to be cold. I’d be gobsmacked if the game wasn’t on, firstly because I don’t think it’ll freeze quite like what has been predicted but secondly, even if it is cold I’d imagine the club would be making every effort to have this on, covers, under soil heating etc. Could be circa 8000 there tomorrow, it’ll be on!

7 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Looks like we've shifted a fair few tickets today, up to around 1,600 now. Doubt we will have as many as we brought last time but will still be a good away support 

Would expect the numbers to increase, six in my crowd still to buy and many will PATG. Doesn’t help that games is now on TV

52 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I’ve just got in, there’s a chill in the air but nothings frozen or even that shiny way when it’s going to be cold. I’d be gobsmacked if the game wasn’t on, firstly because I don’t think it’ll freeze quite like what has been predicted but secondly, even if it is cold I’d imagine the club would be making every effort to have this on, covers, under soil heating etc. Could be circa 8000 there tomorrow, it’ll be on!

Only for the polis to find a wee bit of black ice somewhere and over rule it 🤣

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Only for the polis to find a wee bit of black ice somewhere and over rule it 🤣

Totally. We’ll know for certain first thing tomorrow, where I live is usually like a bottle when cold. If it’s okay here I’d imagine I’ll be sweet at East End. The lack of football in this festive period has been bad enough, if tomorrows game gets the boot I’ll be fewwwmin.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Undersoil heating will have been on if it's been required. Credit to the ground staff as they do keep our pitch in a cracking condition. I'm confident that the game will definitely go ahead. 

2-1 Pars

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
5 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Surprised you boys are so confident. 

Currently 3 below freezing here (Auchterarder) and an absolutely solid frost. Ruts and ridges in the snow on my road are like steel.

No snow down in Dunfermline. 

11 hours ago, Springfield said:

Would expect the numbers to increase, six in my crowd still to buy and many will PATG. Doesn’t help that games is now on TV

It always was. FFCTV stream every game

First thoughts when looking out the window was “f*ck!”, very white. Dog was in garden and took a wander round the grass and it wasn’t rock solid but yeah it’s chilly. Just want a game of football, will be very nippy if the club haven’t bothered their arse with some form of protection for this.