Dunfermline v Falkirk

We’ve been shite. No movement at set pieces, Wighton is doing a lot of running for heavy passes into the channels and we’re giving it away far too easily. Falkirk are making some sharp one-touch moves in the final third and I fear they’ll get something out of that in the second half. I think two strikers would benefit us, not sure who I’m bringing off for that to happen though. 

Pars TV is one of the worst in Scotland. Has been a terrible service for years.

As for the game, we've been horrendous. So poor with so many misplaced passes. Genuinely relieved to be at 0-0 at half time. Falkirk have been better but have only had a couple of chances. I thought they would have punished our poor start but thankfully that hasn't happened. They have stretched our midfield and defence a lot though and if they can keep doing that then we could pay in the second half.

Hoping for a much improved second half here from us.

Also, no shock at all that some wee fannies have been chucking stuff in the NW corner at Falkirk players. So predictable.

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Carbon copy of the game at the falkirk stadium, at least we've had a shot on target. Need much more.

Disagree, Falkirk have looked much better this half then they did all game at the Falkirk Stadium in October.

I'm genuinely shocked, that people tuning into a 3rd tier game in Scotland, involving a team with one of the best defensive records in Britain hasn't turned out to be a thrilling watch. 

It's exactly what I expected, it is what it is. 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm genuinely shocked, that people tuning into a 3rd tier game in Scotland, involving a team with one of the best defensive records in Britain hasn't turned out to be a thrilling watch. 

It's exactly what I expected, it is what it is. 

Yeah I'm used to watching this and clearly I'd like us to be a goal up but I don't have many complaints. It's there for us but wel have to earn it

Poor game of football. Pars have set up as I expected, pretty comfortable defensively and out of possession but have been terrible on the ball and really failed to take advantage of any of the defensive traps they have set to win the ball back. They look like a side who know a draw isn’t the worst result, will be interesting to see McPake sticks or twists if it remains 0-0 late in the game.

McGlynn ball when it works is fantastic to watch but there are also plenty games with dominant possession but being toothless upfront as has been the case so far. Lots of good movement off the ball but one tame shot on target all they have show for a half they have been the better side in.

Hopefully a better second half, hard to judge either team on a one off game but certainly don’t see anything to suggest whoever finishes 2nd will definitely go up via the plays offs as has been said elsewhere.

Both teams look to have strong benches for this level so hopefully someone can make an impact, an early goal will hopefully transform things for the neutral.