Hearts v Hibs

4 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Home win, as the inevitable stroll to 3rd continues.

Is Harry McKirdy Hibs' David Vanecek? Hyped up for ages (largely done by the player themselves), turned out to be absolute mince.

Hearts will stroll third unfortunately. Us and hibs have shat the bed again. 

4 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Home win, as the inevitable stroll to 3rd continues.

Is Harry McKirdy Hibs' David Vanecek? Hyped up for ages (largely done by the player themselves), turned out to be absolute mince.

On the basis that I have never heard of David Vanecek, and I would rather not have heard of Harry McKirdy, that seems reasonable.

Dont ever let any English wallopers tell you that the Premiership is about on a par with their League 2............................

28 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

On the basis that I have never heard of David Vanecek, and I would rather not have heard of Harry McKirdy, that seems reasonable.

Dont ever let any English wallopers tell you that the Premiership is about on a par with their League 2............................

Outside the Old Firm, on average the standard is probably a mix of the bottom half of the Championship and the top half of League 1.

As above, we need Clancy to see through their shite, and not let them get any of our players sent off. The histrionics that saw Jason Holt given his marching orders for what was a yellow at worst, is my biggest fear from this match. Keep eleven on the pitch and we should be the stronger team.

9 hours ago, Mr. X said:

We've got to keep 11 players on the pitch. Hibs are strong against 10 men. 

We've scored 4 and conceded 2 in our last couple of games with 10 men on the pitch. Bring it on.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

We have to be very wary about Hearts in and around our box. Few of them love a dive and they’ve already had about ten penalties this season, need Clancy to see through their shite. 

Aye, was about to post similar.

They have had a penalty awarded approx every 2nd game, more than 3 times as many as Celtic.

But the ref needs to "watch Hibs" 😆

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hibees talking about diving when they have Boyle on the books and they seem to play against 10 men a lot of the time, irony.

Their tactic is to to crowd the ref protestring loudly after a hard foul against them, hoping to get the opposition player sent off.  Porteous is one of the main offenders, his antics to ensure Jason Holt was sent off were embarrassing.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Their tactic is to to crowd the ref protestring loudly after a hard foul against them, hoping to get the opposition player sent off.  Porteous is one of the main offenders, his antics to ensure Jason Holt was sent off were embarrassing.  

Was Holt not already shown his red before Porteous started his hard man act?