Hearts v Hibs

17 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

I am glad that the TV folk have decided to ignore this game as we get a three o'clock kick off for the first time in many a year.

The last Tynecastle derby was at 3pm on a Saturday.

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Dont forget his hair, those beautiful bouncing brown locks often seen bouncing up and down as the paparazzi chase him round the nightspots of George Street.

Hair that I have heard described as reminiscent of a young David Ginola in his "Loreal, because you are worth it" pomp.

Hopefully we get a strong referee who allows us to play our attractive brand of passing football. With Hearts being a big physical team sometimes these games can be spoiled by their tactics of trying to break up the play etc and playing on the ref. Just need to hope Kevin Clancy is up to the task and can sniff out any funny business early doors.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hopefully we get a strong referee who allows us to play our attractive brand of passing football. With Hearts being a big physical team sometimes these games can be spoiled by their tactics of trying to break up the play etc and playing on the ref. Just need to hope Kevin Clancy is up to the task and can sniff out any funny business early doors.

You are right tbf. 

The man himself has left, but Craig levein and his hearts minded approach to football is still embedded within that club. I’m not sure robbie neilson is the man to eradicate it, mind you. 

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You are right tbf. 

The man himself has left, but Craig levein and his hearts minded approach to football is still embedded within that club. I’m not sure robbie neilson is the man to eradicate it, mind you. 

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

5 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Barrie MacKay and Alan Forrest are both approximately 4 ft 6 and have about as much substance as a wet paper bag 😂

TBF. He might just be having dinner or something. 

He who has not gone on the lash before a big day at work cast the first drunkenly-hurled pint pot.....

Edit

the lad he's with is wearing a jacket with maroon and white on it.... 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Stylish Kid

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Out drowning  his sorrows already 

07209297-668A-47EE-9742-C9CDF28305F8.thumb.jpeg.77da3880b2de9b9a74a9b4a1da235039.jpeg

I believe he was out but I rather suspect this guy (hearts fan) is "slightly" at it.

The clue was in his later tweet saying Lee demanded they both finish a tray of tequila slammers before leaving........😂

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I believe he was out but I rather suspect this guy (hearts fan) is "slightly" at it.

The clue was in his later tweet saying Lee demanded they both finish a tray of tequila slammers before leaving........😂

If we win tomorrow, he can go out on the piss before every game in my opinion. 

I wonder if a pissed Lee Johnson would make a better fist of team selection than a sober one..

During the American Civil War Abraham Lincoln, when he was informed that Ulysses S Grant was a drunkard, said "find out what he drinks and give it to the other Generals"

6 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Although we don't win these games too often, couldn't agree more.

An injustice all of its own. The thought of genius midfield maestros like Joe Newell going through their careers without a positive derby record is criminal.