Hearts v Hibs

Looked like the ref ruled out the Hearts goal for what must've been a foul on a Hibs player (as neither officials indicated offside), having allowed play to go on before whistling though.

So the VAR must've thought there was no foul? Then they checked the rest of the play before the ball went into the net, finding an offside by a Hearts player which negated the goal, but then saw the Hibs player's handball for the penalty. VAR had to show the referee both the lack of foul, and handball on the screen, which added to the time taken? 

16 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Who's on Comms on BBC? Not sure I recognise at least one of the voices? 🤔

Paul Mitchell, Allan Preston, John Collins

Just now, Ginaro said:

Paul Mitchell, Allan Preston, John Collins

Thanks! I think after I posted I'd figured it was Mitchell, Preston sounded a bit different (sore throat?).

Collins though... I actually thought he was hard done by when he was yeeted out of Hibs, but wow - what a moany ****!

Just saw replay. Bushiri lucky to stay on park as he stopped ball going into net. Hit his hand before diving.

Hope we can add another two as our defence aint as solid as it should be. Hibs woeful though. Agent LJ doing his job.

Of all of our shambolic managerial appointments Lee Johnson comes close to the worst of them. A man that talks shite constantly and hasn’t a clue how to setup a team. The warning signs were there after the league cup. 

Just now, Crùbag said:

Just saw replay. Bushiri lucky to stay on park as he stopped ball going into net. Hit his hand before diving.

Hope we can add another two as our defence aint as solid as it should be. Hibs woeful though. Agent LJ doing his job.

Cadden also lucky to still be on the park.

Smith off (injury? - and booking). Halliday off (Concussion?).

McKay hasn't featured in commentary really. 😟 Nisbet hasn't really either so I guess that's something.

Not sure how we'll work with Atkinson who is a defender who can't defend and Foresst at Wing backs 😬