Hearts v Hibs

On 30/12/2022 at 12:55, Zing. said:

We have to be very wary about Hearts in and around our box. Few of them love a dive and they’ve already had about ten penalties this season, need Clancy to see through their shite. 

No dives needed when you have an absolute diddy in your defence to gift us a penalty 

8 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

No dives needed when you have an absolute diddy in your defence to gift us a penalty 

Completely missing the fact that I was obviously at the wind up there but you batter right on.

9 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Completely missing the fact that I was obviously at the wind up there but you batter right on.

Disappointing you've back tracked to claim it's a wind up Zing. Better tactic is to put your hands up and admit the jambos were simply the better side.

4 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Did free flowing Hibernian win the moral battle again though? We never win the moral 3pts. 

You could be out, having a few beers, enjoying the win. Instead you're on here, trying too hard. Even although Hearts as a club won today, it's a shame to see you lose personally.

3 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You could be out, having a few beers, enjoying the win. Instead you're on here, trying too hard. Even although Hearts as a club won today, it's a shame to see you lose personally.

Just get tae bed

3 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Classic response from someone who's absolutely raging.

And for your information I don't have a life anymore, I'm in Montrose looking after an unruly 2 year old while drinking cheap malbec. 

13 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Classic response from someone who's absolutely raging.

Indeed, i'm absolutely furious.

13 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

And for your information I don't have a life anymore, I'm in Montrose looking after an unruly 2 year old while drinking cheap malbec. 

Now I feel much better.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

A lot of hibs fans were standing in the walkway in the Roseburn throughout the game blocking the view of those who were in the front rows of the upper tier. 

I don’t get too fucked off with a lot of things, but that was ducking disgraceful. Hope the c**t gets jailed. 

OK Stats fans

That’s our first derby win by a margin of more than two goals since the 5-1 cup final and only the 6th one this century 

Hibs managed a 6-2 margin right at the start of the century but haven’t won a derby by more than two goals since

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)