Hearts v Hibs

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

DC92 going for the most tedious post twice in one page.............and promising he is not being triggered at all - minterrific stuff 🤭

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Overuse of emojis and dreadful reaction gifs almost got a mention as well but I thought I'd be playing the man too much.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Overuse of emojis and dreadful reaction gifs almost got a mention as well but I thought I'd be playing the man too much.

You seem really angry - I think you are taking this all a wee bit too seriously.......... 

p.s. emoji and gif hidden below

Spoiler

😉

Will Ferrell Chill GIF

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Hope he’s alright. 

I stopped coming on as much, and since I’ve been back reading it for a couple of days, I noticed he wasn’t about. At least there was a wee bit of craic with him. 

6 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hope he’s alright. 

Hes not been on the forum since late November, I had a few pms with him some months back (and I know of at least one other poster that did as well).

As you say, lets hope things worked out ok for him.

15 minutes ago, MariusZaliukas said:

Will the P&B Hibs boys be joining in with the new Craig Gordon chant?

Hopefully. Hibs have a stellar record of being utterly gubbed when it comes to stuff like that in the build-up.

9 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

The only thing I'm concerned about here is the "dark arts" that the Hearts players will be trying. You know what I mean, surrounding the ref, going down easy, being "clever" if you like. Its the only thing that could level the playing field. Man for man, you'd struggle to find a Hearts player who would make it into our team, but that doesn't mean we can just waltz down there and collect 3 points.  We've seen before its the biggest game of the season for them while its just another game for us, so we need to show a bit of that enthusiasm if its going to be as simple a 3 points for us as most people are expecting.

I know we have our biases, but seriously? Fishing much?! 😂

The idea that you'd struggle to find a player better than Newell beggars belief 😂😂

16 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I know we have our biases, but seriously? Fishing much?! 😂

The idea that you'd struggle to find a player better than Newell beggars belief 😂😂

Listen Stylish Kid, Newell is a player that gets bums off seats. Not sure if you’ve only seen him on tv but in the flesh it’s like poetry sometimes, the way he drops a shoulder and swivels away from defenders. The type that we call a “flair player” down Easter Road way. Your comment could look very silly come Monday evening after he’s finished dancing circles around George Grant. 

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

17 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Listen Stylish Kid, Newell is a player that gets bums off seats. Not sure if you’ve only seen him on tv but in the flesh it’s like poetry sometimes, the way he drops a shoulder and swivels away from defenders. The type that we call a “flair player” down Easter Road way. Your comment could look very silly come Monday evening after he’s finished dancing circles around George Grant. 

😂😂😂😂

He's possibly the densest player I've ever seen on the pitch. Only gets bums off seats when he gets sent off

Settle down, stop fishing and go do something nice with your hogmanay 

13 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

The only thing I'm concerned about here is the "dark arts" that the Hearts players will be trying. You know what I mean, surrounding the ref, going down easy, being "clever" if you like. Its the only thing that could level the playing field. Man for man, you'd struggle to find a Hearts player who would make it into our team, but that doesn't mean we can just waltz down there and collect 3 points.  We've seen before its the biggest game of the season for them while its just another game for us, so we need to show a bit of that enthusiasm if its going to be as simple a 3 points for us as most people are expecting.

Obviously you’ve been on the piss early doors

14 hours ago, Leith Green said:

He's over the points threshold and suspended, so the only place he would be diving is from the "upper tier" of the roseburn stand to celebrate.

That would be tremendous. The only thing guaranteed to get the Hearts fans more wound up than a Porteous dive would be him celebrating a last minute winner on the pitch.  

14 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Newell is a player that gets bums off seats. 

Dont forget his hair, those beautiful bouncing brown locks often seen bouncing up and down as the paparazzi chase him round the nightspots of George Street.

Hair that I have heard described as reminiscent of a young David Ginola in his "Loreal, because you are worth it" pomp.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

50 years ago today apparently. They'll probably still be going on about it in another 50 years.

https://youtu.be/C9X3iCRvhj8?t=9352

We have a proud history of ruining their parties. Wee Cup presentation, Relegation Part (TBGAWA - You’re Invited), The great frozen shares/liquidation celebration. I see no reason why tomorrow should be any different.