Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

Under Gerrard we lost our fear of celtic, with Gio we were far too negative against them and I'm hoping that we're more positive under Beale.  Against Motherwell we were sloppy at times and you can't afford to give celtic any chances. 

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

Under Gerrard we lost our fear of celtic, with Gio we were far too negative against them and I'm hoping that we're more positive under Beale.  Against Motherwell we were sloppy at times and you can't afford to give celtic any chances. 

Weren't you a Celtic fan not long ago?

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thank you Tim Vickery.

Got a ticket in the ballot for this 😎

My last visit to the Asbestos Arena was the 2-0 win in 2019 sealed with a late Johnny Hayes goal, upon which a big paper cup of Tango (or it may have been Fanta) stoated off my head, launched by an angry bear the other side of the segregation net, here's hoping 2023 starts with another carbonated soft drink hitting me round the canister as Kyogo dances round Alan McGregor to round off his hat trick. 

3 hours ago, AJF said:

A draw is no use to us in reality. The only positive outcome for us is a win, which would give us a small outside chance but a draw or loss all but seals the title. So no, it wouldn’t be a minor victory.

It would be actually ..you lot are shitting it 

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

My last visit to the Asbestos Arena was the 2-0 win in 2019 sealed with a late Johnny Hayes goal, upon which a big paper cup of Tango (or it may have been Fanta) stoated off my head, launched by an angry bear the other side of the segregation net, here's hoping 2023 starts with another carbonated soft drink hitting me round the canister as Kyogo dances round Alan McGregor to round off his hat trick. 

Christ. Even their drinks are orange? 

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Shocked that you never caught it.

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Mate, IF I got a ticket for Ibrox now I genuinely wouldn't go under current conditions!

Been there a few times back in the day when we got the full Broomloan stand and had several great days out!

Now though, since Stevie G spat the dummy and they don't want us there they can fcuk off and we'll just enjoy the win in the pub!

Was a better fixture when both sets of fans got full away allocations!

25 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

My last visit to the Asbestos Arena was the 2-0 win in 2019 sealed with a late Johnny Hayes goal, upon which a big paper cup of Tango (or it may have been Fanta) stoated off my head, launched by an angry bear the other side of the segregation net

Oh God GIF by DuroflexWorld

30 minutes ago, Stevie67 said:

It would be actually ..you lot are shitting it 

Aye, missing an opportunity to reduce a 9 point deficit would be a victory right enough…

I’d imagine most Rangers fans would say the same and admit we are quite a way behind Celtic at the moment. We are in a transitional period under a new manager and our squad isn’t in the best of health. But you are kidding yourself on if you believe many Rangers fans will leave Ibrox on Monday happy with a draw.

10 hours ago, AJF said:

Aye, missing an opportunity to reduce a 9 point deficit would be a victory right enough…

I’d imagine most Rangers fans would say the same and admit we are quite a way behind Celtic at the moment. We are in a transitional period under a new manager and our squad isn’t in the best of health. But you are kidding yourself on if you believe many Rangers fans will leave Ibrox on Monday happy with a draw.

I think the quality of realism of the Rangers fans on here is significantly greater to all the other ones in my circle, be it online or in person…

They’re all adamant Rangers  have the better team, better players in all positions and better manager.

They said that last year as well.

4 - 1 Celtic. Tillman scores first due to a Joe Hart clanger, possibly him closing down his own defender as they look for an easy back pass. 

Party tunes in full flow just in time for Celtic to equalise almost immediately before putting Rangers to the sword.  

Hopefully a Kyogo hat-trick and a Celtic penalty.

11 hours ago, AJF said:

Your manager and Tillman don’t seem to think so

20 minutes ago, stressball said:

I think the quality of realism of the Rangers fans on here is significantly greater to all the other ones in my circle, be it online or in person…

They’re all adamant Rangers  have the better team, better players in all positions and better manager.

I really don’t believe that to be very true. There might be posturing to give off some air of confidence going into this standalone match, but there aren’t many that genuinely think we are currently the better side, well, I haven’t come across any at least.

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Your manager and Tillman don’t seem to think so

See above re: posturing. 

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I really don’t believe that to be very true. There might be posturing to give off some air of confidence going into this standalone match, but there aren’t many that genuinely think we are currently the better side, well, I haven’t come across any at least.

See above re: posturing. 

Potential to make himself look rather silly if we see a similar result to last time.