Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Henrik, you're making this topic you didn't want anybody posting in a "hot topic" by continually posting in it. 

Read the room, you silly pudding.

I was merely pointing out to Kincardine last night a thread already existed and it was another chance to call him a dick - which I always enjoy. I couldn’t care less if this thread is a 30 pager tbh. 

33 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Mooy or O’Riley? That is the question.

O'Riley.

23 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Juranović or Johnston. That is the other question.

I can't remember who it was I was listening to but they were saying Hate at RB.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

O'Riley.

I can't remember who it was I was listening to but they were saying Hate at RB.

I think O’Riley will get the nod too.

Can’t see Hatate in there tomorrow although he did well filling in last week. Think he’ll be back in midfield with O’Riley and CalMac.

On 31/12/2022 at 11:21, AJF said:

There will already be a minutes silence for the Ibrox disaster I’d imagine. It’s doubtful they will add in the death of the pope into that, in my opinion. Although, it may be a good move as neither set of fans would be inclined to disrupt the silence if they did.

What a pair you are.  

19 minutes ago, city_gord said:

What a pair you are.  

Just an opinion. You get idiots from either side that interrupt these kind of things either directly by singing or shouting or by having fake coughing fits.

If they did do the silence for both the anniversary of the disaster and the Pope’s passing then it would likely eliminate that possibility as any fan interrupting the silence would be doing so for both reasons it’s being held. Like I said though, I very much doubt it’ll be held for both.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Just an opinion. You get idiots from either side that interrupt these kind of things either directly by singing or shouting or by having fake coughing fits.

If they did do the silence for both the anniversary of the disaster and the Pope’s passing then it would likely eliminate that possibility as any fan interrupting the silence would be doing so for both reasons it’s being held. Like I said though, I very much doubt it’ll be held for both.

I’d like to think the passing of Frank McGarvey will be acknowledged

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’d like to think the passing of Frank McGarvey will be acknowledged

I think that's a fair shout. 

Have a minute's applause for Frank McGarvey, then get on with the game. 

I think that a draw would be a good result but I don't know if I can be @rsed watching a parked bus/fixed bayonets defence for 95+minutes.  If (as I suspect) one of our lot gets sent for an early bath it could get really ugly.

Still, no doubt our supporters will cheer the lads on with their usual good humour.