Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Watching the highlights again I’m not so convinced the Starfelt/Sakala incident was a penalty. He stood on Starfelts foot ffs.

Seen that too but this pic backs up that he did sweep jnr’s foot away rather than being stood on, imo. 

55E4DE14-77A9-4924-AAF1-1CFD5D34ADA0.jpeg

3 hours ago, AJF said:

It’s a byproduct of Gio’s training. Ball work mainly with little intensity. You’d hope Beale will sort it as our fitness was a strong point when he was there under Gerrard.

Seeing this comment a lot from rangers fans,Sevco were better without the ball under slippy G that's what gives the impression they're not fit, now they're lacking the creativity in the final third it will cause problems going into the split especially away from home.

6 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Watching the highlights again I’m not so convinced the Starfelt/Sakala incident was a penalty. He stood on Starfelts foot ffs.

I’m amazed that more isn’t being made of this. Starfelt slides in and misses everything, Sakala stands on Starfelts moving foot, Starfelt’s moving foot takes Sakala’s foot away making him fall over. Never, ever a penalty.

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

Amazed that Rangers were awarded a penalty? C’mon Joey you have seen this script so many times! 😂 

Even with VAR these b*****ds always get the award.

It was given as a penalty, but my point was that it wasn’t a foul, and also that not much has been made of it.

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m amazed that more isn’t being made of this. Starfelt slides in and misses everything, Sakala stands on Starfelts moving foot, Starfelt’s moving foot takes Sakala’s foot away making him fall over. Never, ever a penalty.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Do we really have Celtic fans mocking appearances when Kyogo has that hair do 

Do we really have Rangers fans mocking anyone’s appearance when you still have Morelos? 

Edited by Jinky67

25 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It was given as a penalty, but my point was that it wasn’t a foul, and also that not much has been made of it.

You need to ask yourself what does Sakala do with the ball if Starfelt never dived in?

It’s already been shown in a picture earlier in this thread that Starfelt essentially swiped his foot.

Edited by AJF