Give everyone 3 Stands FC V Livingston

As long as the game's less shit than the last time we played. I'm fine with that. 

It will be shit though as we'll set up not to lose, like we do every week and hope we score first. 

Prediction 0-0. 8 mins to go then Livi will score. Follo e by Davidson immediately throwing attacking players on. 7 wingers on the pitch at once and we'll look even worse than we did before the subs. He'll make the same subs he did when United scored as well. 

5 hours ago, Durnford said:

Isn't there already another thread on this game? Tone seems to be the same though

Yep, big match like this has been chosen for the bbc alba game, clearly needs 2 match threads.:cheers

6 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

As long as the game's less shit than the last time we played. I'm fine with that. 

It will be shit though as we'll set up not to lose, like we do every week and hope we score first. 

Prediction 0-0. 8 mins to go then Livi will score. Follo e by Davidson immediately throwing attacking players on. 7 wingers on the pitch at once and we'll look even worse than we did before the subs. He'll make the same subs he did when United scored as well. 

5 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

FTFY

Did that in our last game too, chucked 2 players on around the 66 min mark, followed by another double substitution on 77 mins, then a final sub at 82 mins, looks like much the same script in your last 2 games as well. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Did that in our last game too, chucked 2 players on around the 66 min mark, followed by another double substitution on 77 mins, then a final sub at 82 mins, looks like much the same script in your last 2 games as well. 

Never usually any sense of plan when chasing a game. Just throw as many attackers onto the park as possible and see what happens. Occasionally we get a 4-4-2 but then it consists of 2/3 players who’ve been out in the cold for months

Sounds like Gordon is ruled out for this one, as it turns out that, for some reason, we've been playing him despite his form being atrocious and him having an injury which could've become incredibly serious (and might now be).

Means Mitchell at CB and either Brown or McGowan at RCB. Genuinely no clue what he'll do there. Some of his selection decisions just feel random.

We'll surely see May/Clark both start too, while Carey has wangled himself into being undroppable.

If Wotherspoon doesnt start i riot but theres, surely, no chance of that.

Undoubtedly be a random start for someone nobody expects though. 

Matthews 

Wright - McGowan - Mitchell - Considine - Gallacher

Carey - Phillips - Wotherspoon

Bair - May

Is what i expect, not what i want.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I’d like to think the back six and the front two are pretty easy to pick. The middle three could be just about anyone. For me it has to include Wotherspoon and I’d probably have Phillips in there too. I’d prefer if Carey wasn’t the third. I assume Hallberg is still injured?

For me:

Matthews

Wright McGowan Mitchell Considine Gallacher

Wotherspoon Phillips MacPherson

Clark May

17 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

But,but,but he's not stuck on just one system remember?

Despite all the evidence that he absolutely is.

We are flexible. We can switch between 5-3-2 and 5-2-3. What more can you want? In the summer the manager spoke about having to be more flexible and boy has he delivered! What a genius. 

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Don't forget he prefers a back four but you can't play that at clubs like St Johnstone...

He'd have had some type of aneurysm seeing us play with a back 3 on our first season after being promoted :D