Hibs V Utd (Jack Ross career memorial thread)

An impressive attendance today at Easter Road today.

2 minutes ago, woolf said:

Yeah,thanks I’m smashing.Just wondering how ER can be more than half empty yet attendance is 18k and was just wondering if there’d been major reconstructing in lochend 👍

18K that's excellent ticket sales. It looks like half the crowd decided not to bother turning up, weird. 

4 minutes ago, woolf said:

Yeah,thanks I’m smashing.Just wondering how ER can be more than half empty yet attendance is 18k and was just wondering if there’d been major reconstructing in lochend 👍

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

An impressive attendance today at Easter Road today.

18K that's excellent ticket sales. It looks like half the crowd decided not to bother turning up, weird.

They won't be able to pull that one next Sunday, that's for sure. Seems the Hibs support don't in fact fancy their chances for the derby. titter.png

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We were rotten today, awful formation, manager is clueless.

Lucky we have the best striker in Scotland, or we would be in real bother.

Absolute minter by these gimps crowdwanking..........

Combo of best striker and best goalkeeper, hopefully keeping us out of relegation battle 

On 13/01/2023 at 08:59, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

I’m certainly not expecting a clean sheet tomorrow. Looking forward to see who gets the random right back slot. 

Well the right back lottery was even better than I could have imagined today. Starting off with Campbell, then changing to Fish, followed by a period where we didn’t appear to have a right back at all. And to top it all off we left two actual right backs on the bench the whole game. A tactical master class again from LJ. 

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Tempted to cast this thread into the fires of Mordor tbh.

Crowdwanks are minteriffic. 

Hearts fans are obsessed with how many more seats they can fill at home compared to ourselves.

Which is understandable, with tynecastle being the smaller capacity stadium.

Would have taken a point before the game but gutted not to take all 3 after that, poor game management from Fox for me. Sibbald and Middleton looked knackered from 60/65 minutes and changes should have been made much earlier than they were as we were falling out of the game and as it went on our play developed into aimless clearances. I know we didn’t have an abundance of riches on the bench but the decision to bring on Pawlett was fucking scandalous, desperately needed some extra energy to help a tiring team and we chuck on an ageing permacrock. Hibs are shite but have a good keeper and crucially someone who can stick the ball in the net on a regular basis. 

Desperately need to bring in a few new faces, right sided centre half, defensive midfielder and a striker are the priorities for me. 

1 hour ago, skinny arab said:

Would have taken a point before the game but gutted not to take all 3 after that, poor game management from Fox for me. Sibbald and Middleton looked knackered from 60/65 minutes and changes should have been made much earlier than they were as we were falling out of the game and as it went on our play developed into aimless clearances. I know we didn’t have an abundance of riches on the bench but the decision to bring on Pawlett was fucking scandalous, desperately needed some extra energy to help a tiring team and we chuck on an ageing permacrock. Hibs are shite but have a good keeper and crucially someone who can stick the ball in the net on a regular basis. 

Desperately need to bring in a few new faces, right sided centre half, defensive midfielder and a striker are the priorities for me. 

You can have Will Fish, Joe Newell and Harry McKirdy if you want?

22 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

You can have Will Fish, Joe Newell and Harry McKirdy if you want?

I did say desperately needed in all fairness but I should have made it clearer that I was hoping for some quality additions instead of just adding more shite players to the squad. 

41 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

I did say desperately needed in all fairness but I should have made it clearer that I was hoping for some quality additions instead of just adding more shite players to the squad. 

Worth a shot.