The Jam Tarts vs The Dons

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

You need to pace yourself. Match threads should be easy when you win 4-0. 

In my defence, I have not been on here much in the last six months. You just happened to catch me on a rare game that I wasn’t able to make. You at the game, mate?

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

In my defence, I have not been on here much in the last six months. You just happened to catch me on a rare game that I wasn’t able to make. You at the game, mate?

I am not. And that is the silver lining. 

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Jim Goodwins post match interview will be a laugh, reckon he'll go with the "only 1-0 in the second half" angle.

Nah he’ll be very apologetic and likely blame individual mistakes. Not good enough, apologise to the fans. Unmistakably, it will be waffling shite though. 

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Well that was depressing. Both our performance and the Hearts fans more interested in Aberdeen than their own victorious team.

Hearts' stroll to third place was always a foregone conclusion. Aberdeen crumbling before our very eyes is extremely pleasing though. 

Wonder when Keith Jackson will dig out the old "faceless cast of thousands" line to describe Aberdeen's midfield and forward line? Rammydanny, Duck, Meeoffsky, Booseyleejen - who are these people? Are they who Aberdeen have mortgaged their future to be able to field? 😨

Edited by SEETHING

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Well that was depressing. Both our performance and the Hearts fans more interested in Aberdeen than their own victorious team.

Mate… let it go… just… let it go… when you get bent over, the other team’s fans will take a bit of enjoyment out of it. It happens. The best thing to do, is just to hold up your hands and say “fair enough”. 

Have a nice rest of your evening. Turn the telly off, have a big glass of water, and get a couple of pages of your book read.

Happens to the best of us. 👍

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Yep, we're raging. Can't believe Aberdeen let us win 5-0

Neilson oot.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

4-0 up and the bottom lip quivers at the slightest hint of suggesting Aberdeen should be able to compete with hearts. Very normal. 

Don't take it personally, lad.

45 minutes ago, gazelle83 said:

We humped Copenhagen, that doesn't mean Zander diamond would have got in their team. For context hearts best player and captain is an Aberdeen reject.

Hahahahahaha

41 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

We're about as bad tonight as Hearts were in Europe this season.

Not something you'll need to worry about for a long time.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hahahahahaha