Celtic v Morton (with added VAR)

AyrshireTon

14 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Remove only ever and insert of the majority after benefit 👍

It’s not the majority either as far as VAR handball decisions go that were given for us . We have had at least 4 go against us this season that really shouldn’t have been and we have now benefitted from 3 that went for us that probably shouldn’t have. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s not the majority either. We have had at least 4 go against us this season that really shouldn’t have been and we have now benefitted from 3 that went for us that probably shouldn’t have. 

It’s absolutely fucking incredible that you managed to win a quadruple treble with all these referees against you. Incredible. 

20 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

I haven't been that scunnered with a decision since we had a goal reversed sans var against Hamilton 15 years ago

They say to cause an upset you need to be at your best and for the opponents to have an off day.

Well that's no longer enough. Now they have a new system in place to just invent penalties out of nothing.

They say it's the hope that kills you. You expect some resolute defending followed by a sucker punch. You don't even get that any more, it's just a blow of the whistle and a 4 minute delay of the inevitable. Every single person in the ground knows what's coming even though not a single one actually saw an offence, all standing around looking at each other bemused.

The game is rigged, what's the fucking point

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It’s absolutely fucking incredible that you managed to win a quadruple treble with all these referees against you. Incredible. 

Sorry, lads, I've run out of greenies.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Anybody with a semi decent knowledge of VAR knew that this kind of pish is standard practice

In Scottish Football anyway. I watch a fair amount of football internationally (perfectly legally of course) and VAR is nothing like the clown show that it is here.

17 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

In Scottish Football anyway. I watch a fair amount of football internationally (perfectly legally of course) and VAR is nothing like the clown show that it is here.

There was just as big a farce in England last week. 

In Italy the camera didn't even cover the whole pitch and made a howler of a decision earlier this season. 

The system is a clown show run by clowns from top to bottom. 

Was at the game and was very very confused when the VAR graphic popped up, then bemused we got a penalty.

The Morton VAR check was daft as well.

Then in the second half there was more of a handball shout that didn’t even get reviewed.

None of these incidents were penalties, VAR is a joke.

Credit to the Morton fans for travelling in numbers and staying until the end.

So, Celtic fans. Let’s talk about sense of achievement. Today was the equivalent of a hard man 6th year at secondary turning up at a primary school and beating the shit out of a primary 1 child. Few beers? Slapping each other on the back? How the f**k do Celtic (and rangers) fans take any sort of joy from football? Anytime either Celtic or  rangers meet an actual peer in Europe you get well and truly bodied. 

1 minute ago, approximately dave said:

With all these decisions that constantly go against Celtic, how did they manage to win 9 titles out of the last 10 years?

I'm struggling to figure that one out.

Well, obviously it should have been 10.

4 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

With all these decisions that constantly go against Celtic, how did they manage to win 9 titles out of the last 10 years?

I'm struggling to figure that one out.

8.75 titles out of 10.

If the ball had hit Efe directly then, yeah probably a soft pen as the shot looked on target but that was impossible for him to avoid.

We seem to be in some twilight zone now where we are almost drifting back to a hand ball is a pen whilst at the same time applying interpretations that mean it isn't. Has there been any comment from VAR as to why it was awarded?

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

52 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s not the majority either as far as VAR handball decisions go that were given for us . We have had at least 4 go against us this season that really shouldn’t have been and we have now benefitted from 3 that went for us that probably shouldn’t have. 

You massive fucking coward.

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I would, but I’ve came to the conclusion that you are a massive bore.

Ok Hendrik. $$$£££. Ok. What’s your hopes for European success next season when, you know, you’ll be up against teams that can match your budget. Celebrating tonight? Champagne? Maybe even some fireworks? Let me know. I’ll not sleep otherwise.

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ok Hendrik. $$$£££. Ok. What’s your hopes for European success next season when, you know, you’ll be up against teams that can match your budget. Celebrating tonight? Champagne? Maybe even some fireworks? Let me know. I’ll not sleep otherwise.

Oh are we doing funny names, shizzlemazzzzzz?

No. 
Anything else?