Celtic v Morton (with added VAR)

AyrshireTon

8 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

This is what annoys me, the Rowles one at Tynecastle against St M is probably more of a penalty than that Ambrose one. 

I dream of a day where the two cheeks f**k off down to England and leave us in peace. The whole Scottish game is geared towards them winning repeatedly to appease their moronic gloryhunting fans 

Doesn't seem to work - they do nothing but whine.

2 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

When was the last time Rangers had a penalty given against them? It seems to be 1 every 30 games or so.

celtic fans are already paranoid enough without you egging them on mate.

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

At some point I just feel pity for these people.

Theyve clearly been brought up to believe the world is against them. I blame the parents.

The conspiracy masterminds must have been taking a day off with the Killie penalty claim last week though. Or just too busy writing the script for Rangers' win against Aberdeen.

They might not look so fucking mental if they hadnt won about 80% of trophies on offer over the past decade.

Edited by Jacky1990

20 minutes ago, The Duck of Death said:

Any half-brain idiot could see that is NOT a penalty.

But not a Scottish referee. Why do they keep tweaking the rules? They’ve ruined offside too. Useless c***s in charge of refereeing.

22 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Our game is fucked. Get those two bigoted b*****ds of clubs and their fans to f**k out of our league asap please.

It’s the referees who are giving them the decisions. Now you get two lots of garbage referees. Double trouble.

Callum McGregor is like the older boy that stayed in your street when you were a wee boy who always played football with the wee kids so he could be the best player and feel good about himself however when it was time to play football with the boys his same age, size and ability level he always shat it and made an excuse.