The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Maybe 20 years ago, but I've never liked the smell since all that super strength skunk came on the market.........

Might just spend each matchday at the docks instead of going to the games for the rest of this season. 

As I said elsewhere I enjoy the trip to Easter Road as it's one of the best away days but I'm sorry to say that tomorrow I will be heading for Pittodrie to return my ticket for Saturday and requesting a refund. After that ridiculous statement tonight I doubt I will attend any more away games this season.

8 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

As I said elsewhere I enjoy the trip to Easter Road as it's one of the best away days but I'm sorry to say that tomorrow I will be heading for Pittodrie to return my ticket for Saturday and requesting a refund. After that ridiculous statement tonight I doubt I will attend any more away games this season.

Dave Cormack trying to destabilise the capitals economy by removing the "red poond" from Leiths pubs.

Aberdeen/Hibs fans if your only option was to keep your manager for next season or swap with the opposites manager for a season would you swap or stick with what you have?

I'd swap without a doubt. Johnson atleast has a spine , he's just a shit manager. 

Hoping for a Hibs win. I genuinely think they have better players than Hearts so hopefully they can  win by 5 atleast. Hopefully it will be the final nail in the non binary c***s coffin 

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

So Hibs will now be without Nisbett and Porto who are now both en route to nonsense London clubs

If Aberdeen don’t win on Saturday we should be forced to fold 

Are their replacements of a higher quality than the sixth tier of Scottish football?