The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

14 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

All very unpleasant stuff. I hope the moderators deal with that sort of thing accordingly. Calling people that… genuinely quite astonishing behaviour for an adult. 
Tim And Eric Smile GIF

Look. Kylie, darling. The incel joke has clearly upset you. If I’ve touched a nerve, I am truly sorry. I mean that. Of the terrible trio, you are comfortably the least serial-killerish. 

Just now, The Other Foot said:

Look. Kylie, darling. The incel joke has clearly upset you. If I’ve touched a nerve, I am truly sorry. I mean that. Of the terrible trio, you are comfortably the least serial-killerish. 

Look TOF, I engage in banter on this forum. I take it back, and I dish it out. I keep it to the football. 

Genuinely, I hope that you are a kid who has only just discovered that word, because if you are a grown adult, and you get so rattled by a bit of football banter, that you resort to calling people rapists, then you have some problems that extend beyond football rivalry

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Look TOF, I engage in banter on this forum. I take it back, and I dish it out. I keep it to the football. 

Genuinely, I hope that you are a kid who has only just discovered that word, because if you are a grown adult, and you get so rattled by a bit of football banter, that you resort to calling people rapists, then you have some problems that extend beyond football rivalry

How DARE you. I’ve never suggested that incels are anything other than humourless basement-dwellers.

I’d say only two thirds are genuinely rapey. 

54 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Explain. Someone suggested that myself and two other posters were incels, over a bit of football banter. 

Now THAT is oddball behaviour, and sticking up for it is almost as bad.

Some things are bigger than football, and I would suggest people who call each other names like that are total scum.

We all have different standards though, I suppose. 

Frustrated World Cup GIF

53 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

It is bizarre, mate. Proper weirdo behaviour. A forum built on football banter but some just can not take what they dish out. Instead after getting a bit of a slagging, they resort to calling people “incels”. Genuine weirdo stuff.

42 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

All very unpleasant stuff. I hope the moderators deal with that sort of thing accordingly. Calling people that… genuinely quite astonishing behaviour for an adult. 
Tim And Eric Smile GIF

father ted GIF by Pixel Bandits

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Why does Kyle think Incel means Rapist?

Because that is what incels are:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incel

Just as a paedophile is still a paedophile whether they have actually abused a child themselves personally.

If @The Other Footis equally ignorant to the definition of the word he so freely tosses around, then fair enough. I can accept his earlier apology. 

Calling someone that because you are a bit precious about football banter is beyond the pale, for me though. Not something I would engage in. Just as I do not get involved in racism or sectarianism or bring paedo oneupmanship in to such things. I just assumed most people on here would be above that sort of thing. Some fora indulge in that carry on, but my impression of this place was always that it was a bit above such things.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Just as a paedophile is still a paedophile whether they have actually abused a child themselves personally.

If @The Other Footis equally ignorant to the definition of the word he so freely tosses around, then fair enough. I can accept his earlier apology. 

Calling someone that because you are a bit precious about football banter is beyond the pale, for me though. Not something I would engage in. Just as I do not get involved in racism or sectarianism or bring paedo oneupmanship in to such things. I just assumed most people on here would be above that sort of thing. Some fora indulge in that carry on, but my impression of this place was always that it was a bit above such things.

Ummm, now go look up the word 'rapist' and compare and contrast.

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

not helping fox broadcast GIF by Fox TV