The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, Bodie said:

Mind the Rangers banter years when the Celtic posters would come on the threads and absolutely ruin it ? Same vibes with the Kickback dregs here.

Better get used to it as Hearts are going to be miles ahead of these two circus clubs for years to come. 😎

Goodwin obvs had to go but christ, those Dons' players deserve to have the fans at their training ground giving them pelters - not just metaphorically. Watched the highlights and the likes of Scales and Coulson - who literally lay on the ground to let Nisbet in on goal - need kicked back to whatever hole they came from.

Will be interesting to see if Hibs can kick on - I doubt it though as it's probably just a stay of execution for their own boss.

Both clubs would do well to get rid of their rich owners. Take control FFS.

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Better get used to it as Hearts are going to be miles ahead of these two circus clubs for years to come. 😎

Fair play to owning up to stinking out the thread with your shan patter m8.

As your well aware, things can change quickly in football. I'd look forward to reminding you of this when Hearts look to draw level with Dundee as the most relegated side in the modern era in a few years but alas, I suspect you'll have coincidently taken one of your periodical 'holidays' from the forum.

3 hours ago, gazelle83 said:

I still maintain that getting beat by Hearts was the worst result out of the three. Sad it had to get to this point, first time I wanted my team to lose.  Hated Goodwin when he was a player...I don't know what word would describe how I feel about him now. Pathetic excuse for a man, a true coward. 

Getting beat by Hearts is worse than losing to Darvel? How did Darvel get on today incidentally?

He isn't a coward either. Presumably you think he's one for not quitting, but why should he quit? He's not an Aberdeen fan. Quitting will see him lose a lot of money. He took the job for the money, so why would anyone think he would walk away from cash owed to him as per his contract? 

When does it actually happen that a poorly performing manager quits? It's pretty rare and I'm struggling to recall the last one.

51 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

@SEETHING, @Elixir and @Kyle Reese proving once again that there is no thread the resident incel community cannot ruin. 

Incel? Well that’s a bit of a leap for even the most bizarre minds to jump to. 😄

Steady on mate, maybe taking this football and forum carry on a little bit too seriously if THAT is where it takes you. 
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Much as I dislike them I'm almost rooting for Livingston to win tomorrow for the lolz.

Jack Ross and Jim Goodwin started their managerial careers at Alloa (as did Paul Hartley). At least the current Alloa manager is unlikely to be hired by a Premiership club (although you never know ...) 

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Hearts whores all over this thread like a used condom in denial that their recent performances are more down to sheer luck and official incompetence than world beating footballing nous.

Not sure which of the 13 lucky goals in our last five games I enjoyed the most…

I quite liked Barrie McKay playing one two with Halliday and Shankland before smashing home a screamer…

I also enjoyed Shankland beating the Hibs defence when he had six players in front of him…

Sibbick’s three quarters of the pitch run and cool chip over Marshall was quite nice…

Ginelly made no mistake at the edge of the box though mind…

No, I think my favourite has to be when Cammy Devlin robbed that huddy Fish, and then slotted it to Ginnelly, who in turn had his saved shot put on a plate for Shankland…

Too many to choose from though, really… we do have quite a lot of luck. 😄

Edited by Kyle Reese

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Hearts whores all over this thread like a used condom in denial that their recent performances are more down to sheer luck and official incompetence than world beating footballing nous.

Who's goal was the luckiest against Hibs? 

Lawrence Shankland at Tynie beating the Hibs defense for pace to crack the ball home, Lawrence Shankland's penalty after Rocky saved a goal bound shot with his hand, Stephen Humphries outpacing your aged defence to slide the ball past Marshall, Josh Ginnelly at Easter Road smashing it into the back of the net, Lawrence Shankland taking the piss out of your entire defence before bulleting a shot past Marshall, or Toby Sibbick breaking from within the Hearts box, one two with Humphries, to run the full length of the pitch before dinking Marshall?