The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

12 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Hearts aren't relevant today mate, take some time off.

Hearts are always relevant. We are Zeus moving wee clay figurines of Goodwin and Johnson about, as we neck ambrosia and check out any tidy mortals below who we could visit as a swan. 😎

14 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

Bigger question is does Goodwin get the team bus back or is he marooned in Leith?

Marooned in Leith ... don't give much for his survival chances then ...! 🙄

Not sure any of us saw a victory coming there, never mind that scoreline.

We played pretty well, its a decent 3 points but that scoreline was in no small part down to those Dons players.

Not sure I agree with Willie "its all because of these forriners" Miller, but the so called senior players gave up on Goodwin today. Lost count of the times McKirdy or Campbell or Newell dispossessed a dithering Aberdeen midfielder and restarted an attack.

I have to say, I feel sorry for the Aberdeen fans who travelled today (and to Darvel on Monday and Tynecastle the week before) to watch that - we have all been there when a team has downed tools and those displays have been fucking disrespectful to them.

And................wtf was up with that wee dick running 70 yards at the end when we got the pen? 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Not sure any of us saw a victory coming there, never mind that scoreline.

We played pretty well, its a decent 3 points but that scoreline was in no small part down to those Dons players.

Not sure I agree with Willie "its all because of these forriners" Miller, but the so called senior players gave up on Goodwin today. Lost count of the times McKirdy or Campbell or Newell dispossessed a dithering Aberdeen midfielder and restarted an attack.

I have to say, I feel sorry for the Aberdeen fans who travelled today (and to Darvel on Monday and Tynecastle the week before) to watch that - we have all been there when a team has downed tools and those displays have been fucking disrespectful to them.

And................wtf was up with that wee dick running 70 yards at the end when we got the pen? 

I think it’s nice to see the youth carry on hibs proud tradition of finest pitch invaders in Scotland. 

An utterly abysmal performance, I don't even think you can say it's downing tools, just a complete lack of quality. Is there even anyone out there who could salvage this group ? Enough about the Hearts posters though, who will be the next Dons boss ?