Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's 100% deliberate, I don't think anyone can seriously believe otherwise. The only question is whether it is violent conduct or not, and the wording of that rule is that any deliberate contact with the arm on the head or face will be violent conduct unless it is considered "negligible". So basicall you're asking the question of whether it's negligible or not.

He is running at full speed like a train and trying to ride the blatant block by Dunne. The latter disna have a cut, bruise, or a keeker. It was a glancing contact by virtue of the circumstances. 

57 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

This Aberdeen TV commentary is going to be glorious. 

Just watched 5 minutes of them at half time saying it should have been a foul for Aberdeen.

And they’ve just said it was a ‘Save from Carson’ when the officials gave a corner for it hitting the bar.

Glorious indeed.

17 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's 100% deliberate, I don't think anyone can seriously believe otherwise. The only question is whether it is violent conduct or not, and the wording of that rule is that any deliberate contact with the arm on the head or face will be violent conduct unless it is considered "negligible". So basicall you're asking the question of whether it's negligible or not.

Can't really see how that could be classed as negligible. Although I don't know the specific definition of "neglible" if there is one in the laws.

18 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

We won't appeal because there is no point. I can see why it's been given but as I say, he'll serve a 3 matcher for violent conduct, when its not that in my opinion. Let's face it, you'd be raging if it was given against you and I'm raging because it's been given against us. 

Havent had the pleasure of a replay of the tackle that the saints guy got booked for from behind but it looked a shocker. 

Because the decision is correct?