SUPERBOWL LVII

lichtie23

Couldn’t give a flying fcuk now. Barrel of shite Chiefs will win in some sort of controversial circumstances. Won the Championship games with hopalong Mahomes, back spasm Kelce, wide receivers dropping like flies, but on the flip side, Ron Torbert’s crew were healthy and did their job.

Chiefs win by 3. Butker field goal as time expires, following a drive littered with honest refereeing mistakes, questionable yellow flags, stupidity from someone in the Eagles defense, and Willie Collum on VAR back in New York. The Super Bowl trophy will be presented to Clark Hunt, who will appear from a bright red barrel of shite with the Chiefs logo on it, looking like he’s covered in excrement, but smelling like ten tins of Lynx Africa.

Bookmark this.

The NFL could afford to have them lay a new field for the SB, but as long as it isn’t utterly shite, does it matter that much? The ball actually needs to be kept off the grass in the sport. Whatever the surface is like, if it is anything like last time, it will be splattered with massive un-necessary logos that will make lines of scrimmage look a complete dug’s dinner.

First Superbowl to feature a matchup of two Black QBs as well.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

What we really need to discuss lads is what food and beverage we are all having? I’m thinking homemade pizza with plenty Pepsi and some Doritos & dip. Nothing overly spectacular I know 

It'll be wings (Buffalo and BBQ) and an American beer (either Laguanitas or Sierra Nevada most likely, whatever Morrisons has in stock on the day).

I think the Chiefs win pretty comfortably if Mahomes is fully fit, he clearly wasn’t last night. 

2 teams/franchises I can’t stand due to the likes of Kelce, Siriani and the fans. Hoping for a Chiefs win in very controversial circumstances so it’ll be looked back on as a SB with an asterisk, plus Philly fans tears are always very enjoyable. 

Will probably have some Sam Adams Boston Lager for my American beer, a bottle of Washington State Red for my American wine, and Greggs sausage rolls for my All-American, Yankee Doodle Dandy food… then sit and try to enjoy a game between one team I hope get pumped, by a team who I want to win only because the other mob are likely to pump the arse off my Broncos every season for the next twenty years. Through gritted teeth… fly Eagles fly.

6 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

What we really need to discuss lads is what food and beverage we are all having? I’m thinking homemade pizza with plenty Pepsi and some Doritos & dip. Nothing overly spectacular I know 

Hot dogs and Miller lite ...yes both awful choices but a bit of a tradition from when I worked over there 

3 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Hot dogs and Miller lite ...yes both awful choices but a bit of a tradition from when I worked over there 

Not seen/ drank that in years. Used to be our go to carry out at 18-20. Was like £10 quid for a case of cans.