East Fife vs Dumbarton

Outcome?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/02/23 at 15:00

@King Kebab Hows he been for you in general? Out of contract with us this Summer and you'd guess we'd be offering extension but its ominously quiet on that front all round for us just now.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

@King Kebab Hows he been for you in general? Out of contract with us this Summer and you'd guess we'd be offering extension but its ominously quiet on that front all round for us just now.

Different class. Vision, control, passing all there to see. Maybe a little lightweight but he's quite aggressive. Have a look at his assist versus Albion 2 weeks ago. Does 3 midfielders on the turn and plays a perfect through ball for Shiavone to score. His general game in a nutshell. 

On 21/02/2023 at 20:43, RandomGuy. said:

He’ll be the only saint player I want to see next season if he is indeed out of contract despite this saturday recent defeat away to Stranraer. Taylor on the other hand is hit and miss and looks like a school kid with us and has yet to score any goals.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

Well it is League 2.

I think the standard of football has been pretty decent this season over the piece. A number of potentially good young players coming through. 

Saturday's game at Stirling was one of the best I've seen recently. 

On 13/04/2023 at 20:39, Cosmic Joe said:

I think the standard of football has been pretty decent this season over the piece. A number of potentially good young players coming through. 

Saturday's game at Stirling was one of the best I've seen recently. 

Absolutely. I've quite enjoyed large parts of this season. 

However, not the place for a Dumbarton fan to be bragging. Both of us are here for the same reasons.