East Fife vs Dumbarton

Outcome?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/02/23 at 15:00

48 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Like you I didn’t think it was a corner before the goal and I see East Fife conveniently missed that out. Also that that Peter Grant had an excellent game. On the question of subs would it not have made more sense to bring one sub on at half time and then we would still have had the option of a further one in the second half if necessary?

You can only make your subs at 3 different intervals I think, if we'd made one at half time we couldn't have brought anyone on in the second half. 

22 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Lol obsessed.

Obsessed is hardly the word to use. The only person obsessed with Ryan Wallace is Ryan Wallace. I did notice though that he has not changed much by taking all free kicks, corners. Is he your designated penalty taker as well. I did post before he kicked a ball for you boys that he was not an out and out striker which was confirmed yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Obsessed is hardly the word to use. The only person obsessed with Ryan Wallace is Ryan Wallace. I did notice though that he has not changed much by taking all free kicks, corners. Is he your designated penalty taker as well. I did post before he kicked a ball for you boys that he was not an out and out striker which was confirmed yesterday. 

Yesterday was one of the first times I've seen him taking corners for us. He's taken a few free-kicks (and hit the bar against Stenny the other week), but Gregg Wylde, Joe McKee, Div Wilson and Ryan Blair are our usual corner takers. 

Stuart Carswell and Ally Love are the penalty takers.

Edited by Jan Vojáček

9 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Great, great player. Will be a worthy title winner.

38 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Just as a matter of interest how many times has he actually hit the net in a Dumbarton shirt .

He scored his 4th last week (I think). But truthfully, the last month he's been my MOTM in just about every one of our matches. Missed yesterday and by all accounts he may not have been as influential, but he has been brilliant recently and creates loads for other players.

1 hour ago, troy said:

How many goals has Ryan Wallace scored this season for Dumbarton?

See my post above. 4. But he bring a lot to our overall play and has created (directly and indirectly) lots of goal and chances for the rest of the team. You can't judge a player based simply on goal return, as much as it is typically the first thing people look for in a striker.

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

Already been answered.

Most recently, an absolute beauty against Annan a few weeks ago. Real quality finish.

A wee treat for the Methil lads.

You've photoshopped that. The clock doesn't move. 

On 19/02/2023 at 07:30, RandomGuy. said:

St Johnstone loanee on park with Dumbarton, St Johnstone loanee play well.

Dumbarton need St Johnstone loanee.

On 19/02/2023 at 09:04, King Kebab said:

St Johnstone loanee on park with East Fife, St Johnstone loanee play well.

St Johnstone loanee score second goal.