Falkirk v Ayr United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

callum-ayr

Everytime I've seen Musonda play, whether for Raith or tonight he's absolutely ganting. 

If this Ayr team can be 4th in the Championship at this stage of the season we have absolutely nothing to fear from next season IMO. 

Ayr have been howling since they scored. They pretty much immediately sat back/shat it and allowed successive attacks from Falkirk to come at them whilst barely having an attacking moves of note.

They've chucked this away big time and Falkirk have taken full advantage.

Just now, Grant228 said:

Everytime I've seen Musonda play, whether for Raith or tonight he's absolutely ganting. 

If this Ayr team can be 4th in the Championship at this stage of the season we have absolutely nothing to fear from next season IMO. 

They’re 4th because they have the best striker in the league by a mile. Without him they……….wouldn’t be.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

You don't. Ayr have probably the best striker in the league and that's the difference.