🟠⚫️Dundee United v St Johnstone⚪️🔵 Saturday 18/02/23

1 minute ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Obviously see how it goes but right now baffling 

Its just pointless and why its hard to ever believe we've actually turned any form of corner with Davidson. 

The moment he finds something that works (May/Clark partnership, MacPherson/Phillips partnership) his first reaction is wedging it into a back 5 shape. If that continues to work he tries to wedge it into his 5-2-3 shape

Absolutely smashing finish, zero clue what Uniteds keeper is up to though.

Takes a step left for absolutely no reason and is beaten right in the middle of his goal.

5 minutes ago, Mdiap said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Mark Birighitti

Your team must live in constant fear at every shot taken against them. Positioning is just constantly weird.

Wouldnt say we have been bad but we havent been good either. We have got nothing in that attacking third and when your conceding goals like that (keepers flogged it again) then you are pissing into the wind

Would like us to go at United in the 2nd half and try and rattle up a score, but i dont think theres much point.

Theyve looked completely toothless against us every time this season so be aswell just doing what we're doing and trying to catch them out.

This game another example of intensity being better than possession at this level, IMO.

Lovely goal but just can't feel confident we extend or see this out.

Having seen this midfield be combative picking up second balls etc we change things and spend much of the game in there again giving up ground and chasing shadows.

Have the fear one of bookings becomes a red as well.

17 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

If I were to distill the problem of this team in one image, it would be a player stood still with the ball, looking for an option ahead of them… with the rest of the team stood still, expecting something to happen.

If I see Mulgrew dithering on the ball again I'm gonna lose my shit.

Watch for a 6ft ish ginger running from the GF screaming at the c**t.

Levitt and Smith are badly needing dropped. They've been stinking for weeks.

Sibbald was bright for the first half hour. Fotheringham has linked reasonably well with Behich down the left. No doubt he will be the first player Fox subs off.

The Saints goal probably doesn't even make the top 5 worst goals Birighetti's flogged so far this season.

Edited by captainkev