Celtic V Aberdeen

Celtic away - it kind of feels like this international break we got last weekend has been extended.

Take a  2 or 3, instantly forget about it, then move on to proper meaningful football against the might of Livingston the following weekend 

Celtic by 7 or 8 I would imagine.  Amazing to think that Aberdeen could come down to Glasgow three times in 1970 to play a Celtic side with far superior players and a far superior manager to the one that will ritually slaughter them tomorrow and win three times.  All against a side officially the 2nd best in Europe that year. And for all the gentle baiting of thin skinned Celtic fans about the tedious lack of meaningful achievement that this procession to the title constitutes, they can only beat what's in front of them.  It's just really sad that it's come to this. 

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Heads gone, triggered etc.

I have found Aberdeen fans have been a bit more gloomy than usual and a bit snipey as well since Darvel. 

Just look at the levels of pessimism on this thread from them. Wanting to forfeit, not turn up etc 🤣

Is it any wonder their players have fucking chucked it?

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Just look at the levels of pessimism on this thread from them. Wanting to forfeit, not turn up etc 🤣

Is it any wonder their players have fucking chucked it?

Will you enjoy your 4-0 win on Saturday more if we come into it with more hubris? Happy to oblige if you’re feeling like the win may be too routine. 

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Will you enjoy your 4-0 win on Saturday more if we come into it with more hubris? Happy to oblige if you’re feeling like the win may be too routine. 

I’ve enjoyed close run games with Aberdeen and I have enjoyed when we have knocked 9 past you so either way I’ll be dandy 

A routine 4-0 if you are offering would do just nicely  

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Makes no odds to me fella, I’ll enjoy regardless.

Just you keep doing you 😉

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ve enjoyed close run games with Aberdeen and I have enjoyed when we have knocked 9 past you so either way I’ll be dandy 

A routine 4-0 if you are offering would do just nicely  

You drunk?