Dundee FC vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle - 25/02/23

19 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I would absolutely piss myself if Dodds got the sack after getting pumped by us.

I would have thought a 5-0 defeat for ICT and then Dodds next week getting a two year extention to his contract would have been funnier if you had a certain type of humour?

4 hours ago, PB1994 said:

The amount of people who have voted "agree on fee for Deas" when he is out of contract at the end of the season is quite incredible.

Given its only 16 people, could just be the board, management and those around the club, if its clueless and oblivious individuals we are considering?

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would like to think karma will catch up with this Dodds individual this weekend. We'll wait and see.

Thank you.

Mooth, that Thank You moniker of yours is nonsense.

With all due respect, I just read Dundee FC's story on the only Scottish Cup win back in 1910 on the club website, it makes great reading but begs the question why you have never repeated the solitary win.

Edited by SandyCromarty

11 hours ago, K.T said:

I have nothing against Inverness but it would be good for us to beat Doddsy’s team 6-0 and in turn this will also help Inverness get rid of him.

Two losses against the bottom in the last week and he's still in the job.

Could this long winless run be the fault of us the fans as all other excuses have been used up.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Mooth, that Thank You moniker of yours is nonsense.

With all due respect, I just read Dundee FC's story on the only Scottish Cup win back in 1910 on the club website, it makes great reading but begs the question why you have never repeated the solitary win.

There's a gypsy curse on us.

Thank you.

Reading the apathy across the board from Caley fans and the Dundee general consensus that Gardiner & Dodds are 'c***s' (not sure many Caley fans disagree right now) then the only logical result is an Inverness win leaving everyone seething as it buys enough good favour for BD to remain another few wks and Dee fans miss the opportunity to mock the 'jug lug one' being sacked (and continuation of the Caley decline).

28 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Maybe but really? Doesn't Scottish Cup Winners 2015 and Scottish Cup Quarter Finalists this season rather than neep hurlers sound better to you? 

Ken?

Perhaps there are "World Records" to be broken in the throwing of root vegetables.

You like them...