Dundee FC vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle - 25/02/23

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

I feel sorry for you if you are happy with that Inverness performance.

You seem to spend more time worrying about how the opposition fans should feel on a weekly basis, rather than your bloated nick of a squad haemorrhaging points to all-comers. 

Strange. 

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was the other end of the main stand and Cameron looked on.

Cameron is extremely good at these sort of runs and it can look like he’s a mile off when the ball reaches him.  Just a bit of concentration from the linesman would have avoided such an obvious and embarrassing error. 

53 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was rather hoping, just for fun, that it might be arguable but that is a decision that even I couldn't begin to advocate for.

We'll never know how a counter factual game would've played out but I do hope that the implied two points denied aren't significant come season's end. 

Screenshot_20230225-192059.png

17 hours ago, sophia said:

I was rather hoping, just for fun, that it might be arguable but that is a decision that even I couldn't begin to advocate for.

We'll never know how a counter factual game would've played out but I do hope that the implied two points denied aren't significant come season's end. 

Screenshot_20230225-192059.png

That is quite ridiculously reasonable for a P&B match thread.

20 hours ago, qpfc said:

At least Dundee’s match report doesn’t come across as the slightest bit bitter 

Thank you 

D7C81388-1A60-4876-8574-E4F61403A252.jpeg

Have to agree , although I agreed fully with everything in the report , it was nothing but embarrassing and very unprofessional , read like it was written from a fan in the Derry rather than an official club site report 

Dundee should have won that. Laughable offside(s), some good saves from Ridgers and bad misses saved us. We had some reasonable half chances ourselves but nothing compared to the Dees. Still, it was hilarious seeing the wee Ultra gimps celebrating their goal for about 3 minutes before twigging that it had been disallowed.

No one really stood out for us I'd say. Samuels was utterly anonymous for the time he was on the pitch and showed what a miss Mckay is when we don't have him available. There wasn't much creative spark in that side apart from maybe Henderson and he faded after the equaliser. Not sure how Shaw stayed on for so long. I feel like Doran coming on and playing as a 10 was a sub we should have made long before he did actually arrive. 

Overall we still looked disjointed for large parts of the game and bereft of confidence. It's hard not to look at the players and question if they are really playing for the manager any more. It doesn't seem like it to me. The chants towards Dodds cannot have gone unnoticed by the club. Surely it's time to put him out of his misery.

18 minutes ago, RiG said:

It's hard not to look at the players and question if they are really playing for the manager any more. It doesn't seem like it to me.

Either that or we are all expecting too much and they are just utter jobbers and shite even at this level.

Thinking its perhaps a combination of both tbh.

24 minutes ago, RiG said:

look at the players and question if they are really playing for the manager any more. It doesn't seem like it to me. 

The players shouldn't be playing for the manager, it's much more esoteric than that trope.

If they are somehow making a point in not giving of their all, then Dodds will be gone. It is my hope that anyone with that mindset will swiftly follow.