A View From The Terrace - 10:30pm Tonight

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Tony Anderson and Amy Cavanagh are immediate switch offs whether it's TV or podcast. Neither have anything interesting or inciteful to say.

Telfer, Shaun, Sked and Fowler are the original and best and anything else is a downgrade.

Tony Anderson comes across like a really sound guy imo. 

Think we're all missing the "HULLO 👐🏻" so far this series. 

24 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Tony Anderson and Amy Cavanagh are immediate switch offs whether it's TV or podcast. Neither have anything interesting or inciteful to say.

Telfer, Shaun, Sked and Fowler are the original and best and anything else is a downgrade.

*Canavan.

I agree on liking the original 4 but I don't think anyone of the others has been bad. I quite like Tony and Amy on the podcasts tbh.

Edited by AuAl

8 hours ago, V.Aye.R said:

Tony Anderson comes across like a really sound guy imo. 

Think we're all missing the "HULLO 👐🏻" so far this series. 

I agree. He seems sound as f**k and a full on Hibs fan.

The problem is I have never heard anything from him I wouldn't get from pulling any random Hibs fan out the stand and asking them about Scottish football.

I think the problem might be i hold the show and pod to unbelievably high standards because of how good it can be. 

Edited by invergowrie arab

On 24/02/2023 at 22:41, invergowrie arab said:

I agree the OGs are the best. I do like Tony though, can't take to Amy at all. It's the OF thing.

I think most would like the original four/five on most weeks - but they've been quite open about how wiped out they are by the end of it - it's always good to rotate.

I like Tony on the pods and think he's pretty decent on the show. Amy's alright, and she certainly knows a lot more than most when it comes to SWPL. Think she's quite good on the interviews on the Friday games.

They still know far more than 95% of the people on the other BBC Scotland shows, and they do have genuine passion for the game, so they're alright in my book.

Could you imagine if Allan "Biscuits" Preston or Pat Bonner was on instead.

*shudders*

Some grave digging going on with the Alan Storrar promotional video featured in this episode.

I helped film that in early 2018. it shows how much work does go into putting the show together and is another reason why this is not on every week in the season.

On 25/02/2023 at 08:44, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Yeah Amy is awful content on the podcasts and this.

Tony isn’t great on the show either (ok on podcasts) but he is a million times better than that random St Johnstone guy from last week.

The random St Johnstone fan is the deputy sports editor at the Courier and i thought was on par with all the other members of the cast so far.