Hamilton Accies v Arbroath

That performance embodied perfectly why both teams are where they are.

I've no idea what our plan in the second half in particular was, though. No urgency whatsoever. Happy not to lose.

An utter shitebag of a performance.

Proud of lads tonight. If we’d had 11 on the pitch , we win that no doubts. 
some very good performances and our spirit and shape/organisation was excellent . Very confident we finish above Hamilton based on that.

if only we had a striker. Deary me

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

That performance embodied perfectly why both teams are where they are.

I've no idea what our plan in the second half in particular was, though. No urgency whatsoever. Happy not to lose.

An utter shitebag of a performance.

We threw on plenty of attacking players - pity most of them are rotten.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ian just as much of a p***k as Dick. Pair of wallopers 

He's overly disliked at Brechin despite still being their all-time greatest scorer.  Say no more 🙄

PS Kudos for getting the Ian spelling correct, unlike the BBC there (Iain)

5 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I never watch avftt but aye she does some celtic podcast, plus commentates on some of the womens games. 

Thanks,  no doubt the first person given a gig from outside the usual format and given to the podcast world is to an OF fan.  Well done the sportscene staff …

Edited by parsforlife

5 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Proud of lads tonight. If we’d had 11 on the pitch , we win that no doubts. 
some very good performances and our spirit and shape/organisation was excellent . Very confident we finish above Hamilton based on that.

if only we had a striker. Deary me

No we don’t because we can’t score goals… have you not noticed? Who would have scored Olosanya😆 Komolafe 😆🤣😆🤣

12 draws and the fewest goals in the league is why we’re ultimately going down. 3 games, 3 draws, 1 goal.

Edited by Tattie36

44 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

The BBC quick to profusely apologise for an auld mannie giving someone the finger 

If only they were so quick to apologise when the OF sing their bile week in, week out 

Not limited to the OF as proven by the away fans tonight 

6 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

We threw on plenty of attacking players - pity most of them are rotten.

Doesn't matter when you don't give them the ball.

Some of the midfield play tonight was worse than you'd see in the WoSFL. Genuinely shocking.

2 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

No we don’t because we can’t score goals… have you not noticed? Who would have scored Olosanya😆 Komolafe 😆🤣😆🤣

12 draws and the fewest goals in the league is why we’re ultimately going down. 3 games, 3 draws, 1 goal.

Surely you can say something positive tonight??
actually thought olosanya put himself about without looking like scoring. Komolafe absolutely woeful 

Just now, Chapelhall chap said:

Is that not Amy Canavan  ? and it's Amy Irons with the mic. Davy Irons daughter. 

We certainly Amy irons as the host,  but someone different doing player/manager interview who sounds like Amy camavan.

BTW nothing against her, i’d take her over every Chris Sutton, kris Boyd etc out there,  but I’d take dropping the OF bias quickly.

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Doesn't matter when you don't give them the ball.

Some of the midfield play tonight was worse than you'd see in the WoSFL. Genuinely shocking.

I am off to the EOS tomorrow so will let you know if there is a difference 😂

Accies the biggest losers tonight. Arbroath get a draw that will feel like a win and Cove have a free hit against Dundee tomorrow now to try and pull away.

On the game itself, this is exactly the type of performances that are why Rankin should be let go at the end of the season survival or not. Poor subs taking off Stephenson who was atleast stretching the 10 men out wide then brining on Redfern who hasn’t played in nearly a year to try and win it. Constant play through the middle against two solid banks of 4 with the ball constantly bouncing off Tiehe so so bad. C.Smith could have came off as it was obvious his game fell to shit after missing the chance in the first half.

Special shout out to competition winner Shiels. Arbroath happy to give him 20 plus yards of space unmarked as they know he is useless. As soon as he stood over that free kick everyone in the ground knew what was going to happen. Get him to f**k and just start bleeding in young Chris McGinn for league 1 football next season.