CLYDEBANK 2022/2023

14 minutes ago, judge macbrayne said:

May be an image of american football, football and text that says "LEAGUE CUP WEST FINAL BENBURB FC -CLYDEBANK - FC U20S FULL TIME THE LOVAT PIZZA PAPA JOHNS CALEDONIA BUREAU GREENHILL TYRE EXHRUST COMPAnY FC PuotnganCusding"

Bankies deserved it and the game changed with the big number 7 coming on as he was unplayable. Thought Bens started well but really offered nothing up front when on top and Bankies deserved the equaliser which was a cracker. Thought it was heading to pens until the 7 took over.

Just a word on the 2 Bankies fans behind the goal. I am all for supporting your team but some of their shouts at players on both teams during a development squad game were cringeworthy. I am pretty sure drink was involved given the amount of empty cups around them but it was still cringeworthy.

3 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Bankies deserved it and the game changed with the big number 7 coming on as he was unplayable. Thought Bens started well but really offered nothing up front when on top and Bankies deserved the equaliser which was a cracker. Thought it was heading to pens until the 7 took over.

Just a word on the 2 Bankies fans behind the goal. I am all for supporting your team but some of their shouts at players on both teams during a development squad game were cringeworthy. I am pretty sure drink was involved given the amount of empty cups around them but it was still cringeworthy.

Well done the 20s great result. As for the 2 bankies fans behind the goal. Ive heard from a good source they werent bankies fans but there sons play for our 20s. I did hear they were steaming tbh. I dunno wit they shouting i wasnt there. 

Mon the papers 

SONS AGAINST CONFERENCE LEAGUE INTRODUCTION

News 2 days ago

Dumbarton Football Club is aware that many of its supporters will be anxious to know our stance on the impeding vote on the creation of a new Conference League.

The proposal would see four colt teams, the top four Lowland League sides from the 2023/24 season and the top two Highland League teams from the same campaign form a ten team league at Tier 5, directly below League Two.

The vote is set to take place at the Scottish FA AGM on Tuesday.

Club Chairman Dr Neil Mackay explained DFC’s decision: “We have carefully considered the implications of the creation of a Conference League. 

“Ultimately, we are influenced by the strong opinion of our fans for whom we are striving to provide an attractive match day experience.

“This must be within a competitive structure which they find equitable and appealing.

“Dumbarton Football Club is therefore unable to support the current proposal and will oppose it.”

With the signings Clydebank are making, surely they'll be favourites for the league next season?

Darvel, Talbot et al rebuilding.

Can Beith repeat this season's success? They don't have the element of surprise to fall back on.

Despite Buffs being relegated, I'll be keeping a close eye on the big league 😄.

9 hours ago, funky monkey said:

With the signings Clydebank are making, surely they'll be favourites for the league next season?

Darvel, Talbot et al rebuilding.

Can Beith repeat this season's success? They don't have the element of surprise to fall back on.

Despite Buffs being relegated, I'll be keeping a close eye on the big league 😄.

Dont know, theres clubs with a far bigger budget thanks to the lack of financial fair play etc. But we’ve recruited well and what we already had was decent. If we become consistent next season we will challenge.