Partick Thistle vs. Dundee - 18/3/2023

2 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Muirhead confirmed to be out for about 2/3 weeks, so missing this one. 

Milne out with the flu, which is disappointing because he’s probably been first name on the team sheet for most of the season, at least it’s not an injury. Hodson will deputise in that position tomorrow. 

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

3 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Muirhead confirmed to be out for about 2/3 weeks, so missing this one. 

Milne out with the flu, which is disappointing because he’s probably been first name on the team sheet for most of the season, at least it’s not an injury. Hodson will deputise in that position tomorrow. 

Id take a point rn. Have the fear about this one

Doolan clearly doesn't play Football Manager 23. I'd be putting McMillan at LB and either Hodson or McKinnon at RB. No need for Turner (or Bannigan...) at full back again quite yet.

In all seriousness, despite our defensive woes I'm surprisingly up for this game. Not confident of a win though.

Must not lose for us tomorrow. Bordering on must win, but not quite that as of yet. Probably our toughest game of the season that's left. Good to get this one out of the way and not be further adrift - that'd be brilliant.

Edited by Ludo*1

7 hours ago, JagsCG said: 

That is a real blow!!

Bit of an unfortunate kerfuffle at the back for us means Dundee will not have a better chance of grabbing the points today .In saying that I have faith in Dools and his reenergised side to compensate with a better work rate and Esprit de Corps .

2-2 .

Edited by I Clavdivs

10 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Yer worst nightmare.,,,,,,Ton fans at Firhikk ....

I believe the groundsman has put a couple of bales of straw ,a bottle of chilled EL D and family sized bag of Monster Munch in the Bing for yous ….enjoy your trip to the big City .

33 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Its reached that stage of the season where fans of every team are convinced their side is going to get pumped every single week regardless of opposition. Happens every year 😀

Was confident about today but losing 3 regular defenders has tempered that severely. Milne is a huge loss!!