Dundee FC vs Hamilton Academical - 01/04/23

1 minute ago, Lalo said:

Hope that p***k Mackinnon has an awful night 👍

Indeed. A total cunto, like most people associated with Hamilton. Fucking delicious to dish out a reaming to this bunch, heading for the seaside leagues rapidly. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Indeed. A total cunto, like most people associated with Hamilton. Fucking delicious to dish out a reaming to this bunch, heading for the seaside leagues rapidly. 

You'll find these horrible wee weegie clubs often attract the dregs of society to them, see: Dougie Imrie and Darian Mackinnon

Good evening to the very few Accies morons that remain around here. The ship will soon be sinking taking the rest of you scampering rodents down to the bottom of the ocean with the Bateman, Rodger the Tory and Brogan and her band of Neds. There's no need for lifeboats it would merely prolong the pain. 

Don't be too upset about today you can always look back on your diddy cup win with fondness and joy as you play FC Edinburgh infront of 137 punters on a cold Tuesday evening. 

Soon to be down with the likes of the Cowdenbeath as your jolly in the top leagues comes to an end.  

Great times for Scottish football.

Thank you. 

Thats a sore een for Hamilton. We drove past the team bus at about half 5 on the A90 midway between Perth and Dundee on way back from McDiarmid. They must have fucked off the showers and after match pleasentries and scarpered sharpish!

8 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Good evening to the very few Accies morons that remain around here. The ship will soon be sinking taking the rest of you scampering rodents down to the bottom of the ocean with the Bateman, Rodger the Tory and Brogan and her band of Neds. There's no need for lifeboats it would merely prolong the pain. 

Don't be too upset about today you can always look back on your diddy cup win with fondness and joy as you play FC Edinburgh infront of 137 punters on a cold Tuesday evening. 

Soon to be down with the likes of the Cowdenbeath as your jolly in the top leagues comes to an end.  

Great times for Scottish football.

Thank you. 

Supposed to be on a diet but these delicious savoury’s are too much to resist, sadly. 

C6A7686F-39ED-4F36-AD37-023184E56997.jpeg

11 hours ago, bs1903 said:

Thats a sore een for Hamilton. We drove past the team bus at about half 5 on the A90 midway between Perth and Dundee on way back from McDiarmid. They must have fucked off the showers and after match pleasentries and scarpered sharpish!

That was about half an hour before Lyall Cameron was interviewed by the BBC, still in his playing strip, when he eventually got out of the hospitality lounges.

A team out bevvying till Wednesday suffers a bad defeat to the shock of no one whatsoever through here.I thought it would be a 2-3 nil defeat,so the only surprise I hear is it wasn't double figures.

I'll let the many Dundee fuds on here enjoy the moment as they definitely deserve it living in the arsehole City of the country.I worked up there in the 90's and no wonder so many of the locals liked a bevvy.Grim and dim The twinsets of Dundee.

The worst Accies team in 30 years will still crawl over the line and will await the next administration...lost count of how many times you lot cheated the system.

8 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

A team out bevvying till Wednesday suffers a bad defeat to the shock of no one whatsoever through here.I thought it would be a 2-3 nil defeat,so the only surprise I hear is it wasn't double figures.

I'll let the many Dundee fuds on here enjoy the moment as they definitely deserve it living in the arsehole City of the country.I worked up there in the 90's and no wonder so many of the locals liked a bevvy.Grim and dim The twinsets of Dundee.

The worst Accies team in 30 years will still crawl over the line and will await the next administration...lost count of how many times you lot cheated the system.

Assuming you are from Hamilton / Greater Glasgow area then the middle part really does not read well. It doesn’t read well in general but if you’re from that area then it’s even worse. Dundee also come a very long way since then by the way. 

12 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Good post, was disappointed by the lack of Accies seethe 😆

#TearsForAccies

37 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Great post, keep it up. Surprised you managed to type that through the tears. 

46 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Enjoy the Seaside leagues you utter melt.

#Crymore.

1 hour ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Sad Cry GIF by DINOSALLY

23 hours ago, Fifespud said:

1 hour ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Thanks for proving my point didums. 

2 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I don’t normally reply to these sort of posts but this is truly outstanding.  I will definitely be following the Division 1 thread next season for more of this sort of thing from YOE.

Edited by Shadow Play