Raith Rovers v Hamilton Accies

We shouldn't be lacking in motivation, what with the chance to pull ourselves into the play off race and also to make amends for the final. 

As for Accies, I'm guessing they spent the whole week on the lash after the cup final. Who knows how they'll react to that result yesterday. 

We haven’t had back to back wins since the clocks went back. Clocks have gone forward so we should be fine.

3-0 Rovers. Vaughan, Easton, Stanton.

B8FA16FD-853B-4FCE-B171-BADADDDE4999.jpeg

It would be nice to put the cup final defeat to bed and keep our season going but Accies need points too and will be glad they have a game straight away after getting humped on Saturday.

Edited by Scary Bear

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

We haven’t had back to back wins since the clocks went back.

We haven't managed three league wins in a row since returning to the Championship. Hopefully Tuesday is the night we break that particular statistic.

Inside Tuesday's match programme:

- John Greer chats to man of both clubs Grant Anderson,

- A chat with and centre spread of Kieran Ngwenya,

- A feature on Kieran Mitchell's loan spell at Bonnyrigg,

- A feature on the old Douglas Park, 

- A Memory Match from April 1993, 30 years and one day since our last ever visit to the old Douglas Park,

- Match report and photos from the QP game,

Plus the usual features including:

- The manager's notes, Mascot feature, Visitors' portraits, On This Day, Photos from Past Encounters, Quiz, Stats and Team Lines.

On sale in and around the ground for only £3.

Screenshot_20230402-231824~2.png

14 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

It would be nice to put the cup final defeat to bed and keep our season going but Accies need points too and will be glad they have a game straight away after getting humped on Saturday.

I think you overestimate the level of investment the players have in the league tbh. Our cup performances have been well above our league ones all season. They're out for themselves and, tbh, I can't blame them as we are a shambles of a charity with a football team. The players must know that, one way or the other, they aren't going to be at the club next season and give no fucks accordingly.

Edited by Todd_is_God

4 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I think you overestimate the level of investment the players have in the league tbh. Our cup performances have been well above our league ones all season. They're out for themselves and, tbh, I can't blame them as we are a shambles of a charity with a football team. The players must know that, one way or the other, they aren't going to be at the club next season and give no fucks accordingly.

I was assuming the 7-0 was just a hangover from the partying the previous weekend.

I noticed the quote on the BBC where Accies manager thinks (hopes) likewise.

Hamilton Academical manager John Rankin: "That's probably the most humiliating defeat we'll have in our careers. We didn't start well at all and it looked like a hangover from last week. 

"We have a chance to bounce back on Tuesday and we have to take it."

If Rankin and Accies want to show their fans how sorry they are after their most recent pumping, they should be going out and making a statement against them from minute one, get right in their faces and make it difficult to settle.

Spoiler

Basically, Accies should be kicking absolute lumps out of them 😇

13 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

If we win tomorrow night that'll be the first time we've won three consecutive games in the Championship since......

Gary Locke's first three league games in charge 😳

That’s an amazing stat. So, with this hoodoo to break followed by the Inverness hoodoo on Saturday…it’ll all be fine. 

Pretty much win or bust again tonight. Hopefully we can repeat the performance on Saturday and get ourselves back into the mix.