Jambos v Buddies 8th April

Just now, djchapsticks said:

According to Gary Wales, its us getting into his head and trying to get him a second booking that's making him fall about and be angry.

I understand why Gary Wales' career in punditry has extended as far as Hearts TV.

I can understand you not watching on St. Mirren TV, it's that bore-o-fuck McColme doing the commentary.

You know, the guy who starts a sentence one minute....

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

You must be watching the wrong game 

There have been half decent chances for both sides. Scottish football has deteriorated in the decades I’ve been watching games between St Mirren and Hearts. 
I guess you take what you can out of the modern game. 
I guess I’m a bit excited about the outside chance of getting into the top 6 and maybe pipping you guys for Europe.

I believe we should have won last game in Paisley and perhaps got a draw in last game at Tynecastle which would have been a massive swing in points.

Try and enjoy the rest of the game. 😂 

2 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

You'll be sorry when he's hooked and Neilson sends on an agressive and lightning fast attacking midfielder...

When did we sign him?

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I can understand you not watching on St. Mirren TV, it's that bore-o-f**k McColme doing the commentary.

You know, the guy who starts a sentence one minute....

I came away from it as it kept jumping. It was also the usual Misery Hunters guys at first I thought but they were having serious audio issues pre-match so I went to Hearts T  as it was more stable. Plus the boy from View From the Terrace is pretty decent and fair as well.