The El Sackio Derby - Part Deux

Hearts are a club that, in their entire history, have never actually done anything special. They've won a few trophies here and there, yo-yoed between divisions, but have never really shaken Scottish football or made their mark in Europe. They're almost invisible until they do something stupid like hire Romanov, get themselves relegated, or build a stand and forget to order seats for it.

Yet, their fans constantly talk about how big they are, the potential they have, how well run they are, and what they're going to do and achieve.

But, we all know the next 30 years will be similar to the last 150. Little sprouts of success followed by huge delusions of grandeur, before getting put back in their box again.

43 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Hearts are a club that, in their entire history, have never actually done anything special. They've won a few trophies here and there, yo-yoed between divisions, but have never really shaken Scottish football or made their mark in Europe. They're almost invisible until they do something stupid like hire Romanov, get themselves relegated, or build a stand and forget to order seats for it.

Yet, their fans constantly talk about how big they are, the potential they have, how well run they are, and what they're going to do and achieve.

But, we all know the next 30 years will be similar to the last 150. Little sprouts of success followed by huge delusions of grandeur, before getting put back in their box every 10 games

Fixed

31 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Seriously that Da with his daughter on his shoulders. His access will be getting reduced.  Only one weekend a month from now on

I like chubby red face in the Stone Island jacket. 

He won't live to see 30 if he carries on with his diet of seethe, cheap cocaine and fish suppers. 

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

cheap cocaine and fish suppers

Sounds like a lot of my weekends in my 30s tbqhwy................

eta - except the cheap cocaine bit !

Edited by Leith Green

5 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

Nice to see Nisbet get it right up little *** rat Naismith in the celebration. 

10 goals in 13 since he came back from injury.

We may lose him in the summer, but he has looked really motivated since he got back.

I genuinely cant believe Naismith said that about his dad - but if so you can understand why he was so pissed off with him.

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We may lose him in the summer, but he has looked really motivated since he got back.

I genuinely cant believe Naismith said that about his dad - but if so you can understand why he was so pissed off with him.

What did he say?

17 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

What did he say please ?

Sorry I missed the above. That is shocking !

Edited by Ewanandmoreagain

11 hours ago, Tynie Bagstock said:

What a pile of absolute dugshite.

Winners of the great war m9.  What's bigger than that?

Anyway well done to Hibs today, deserved winners.

A season of underachievement at Tynecastle and big improvements are needed.

Aye, no complaints at all. Not even close to good enough.

Only positive spin to be had here is that at least there's now no chance Naismith gets the job. Proper time has to be taken to step back now and look at everything we're getting wrong. Things have spun out of control incredibly quickly.

Cool heads needed.