How's your nerves? SMFC vs KFC 22/4/23

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Only 100 home tickets still available for this. Assuming Killie will sell out their end, as they usually do. Shaping up to be a hell of an occasion.

Less than 40 tickets left on the fishul website. The place will be rocking as Killie always bring a cracking support. Let’s get the job done and just win.

Brilliant but not surprising to see the fans rallying round the team. The away support has always been fantastic but the home support this season, in terms of both noise and numbers has been absolutely tremendous. I've no doubt it's played a part in our home form this campaign.

A full sell out will make for a great occasion. Can't wait!

58 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Less than 40 tickets left on the fishul website. The place will be rocking as Killie always bring a cracking support. Let’s get the job done and just win.

17 left now, all in the family stand. They'll be gone by 2pm.

We started the Livi game like rockets not giving them a moment on the ball, hope to see similar on Saturday. 
I take it we will stick to the same team as long as the injury to Baccus isn’t too bad, I’d like to see big Jo stay in the team. 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

A Livvy win, Hibs draw and Killie win would see that play out.

Worryingly that's not massively unlikely! 

I still think we are more than capable of getting a result, and think that Goodwin's team could get some points at Tannadice. 

As Robbo says, we can't be expecting favours from elsewhere.

It's in our own hands, we are at home, in good form, needing a point against a team who haven't won a league game away from home in over a year.

It won't be an easy game but this group of players won't let us down.

2 hours ago, flyingscot said:

Great to hear it's sold out. Do have the slight fear given what happened in Hamilton a few years ago!

At least we can have an influence in this game. Full house, get behind the players, not even from the first whistle but before a ball is even kicked.

Remember Falkirk away when the away end was nearly full by 2.30 and the atmosphere was bouncing? We need to replicate that. 

11 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Remember Falkirk away when the away end was nearly full by 2.30 and the atmosphere was bouncing? We need to replicate that. 

The atmosphere pre-match in that game was absolutely incredible!

I have no doubt that fan support pre-match had a major influence on our players performance given how shite we had been in the lead up to that match.

Enjoy and relive the moment:

14 minutes ago, Molotov said:

The atmosphere pre-match in that game was absolutely incredible!

I have no doubt that fan support pre-match had a major influence on our players performance given how shite we had been in the lead up to that match.

Enjoy and relive the moment:

The most uncharacteristic performance of that era. We blew Falkirk away that day, there was no doubt whatsoever what the outcome was going to be after about 10 minutes.

Yip, one of the best performances I've ever seen from a Saints side and as above, you could just feel something in the air that day. Felt like the entire support was in place with half an hour to go until kick off and the place was absolutely rocking.