How's your nerves? SMFC vs KFC 22/4/23

36 minutes ago, Drooper said:

Our ground has sold out about half a dozen times. It might not be the most aesthetically pleasing place, but I'm not sure it could genuinely be argued that it is too small.

There is also the option to fill in the corners if needs be. Some positive aspects of having a stadium the size of SMP is that maintenance costs are manageable,  it can generate a decent atmosphere when packed out, and we can earn revenue from its use for U21 games and women's matches, etc.

Yeah, just think its a couple thousand short for really big games but it is what it is.

Anyway, 30 left for tomorrow so should be a sell out.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yeah, just think its a couple thousand short for really big games but it is what it is.

Anyway, 30 left for tomorrow so should be a sell out.

Where are you getting the updates from? Twitter?

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Cracking effort from the Killie support. Hopefully they are fucking miserable by this time tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Great effort from Killie. Just hope they don't win tomorrow

Feeling is mutual!

Not got much real expectation given how dire we are on the road unfortunately. 

Kilmarnock have been one of the most organised teams to visit Paisley this season.

Was impressed with how their centre backs handled our pain in the arse strikers.

Also caused us issues going forward with Lafferty missing good chances/Carson saving them. 

I hope we are at it from the first whistle and dont let Killie get any momentum/get our crowd anxious.

McInnes has a habit of plucking a result out his arse when things are going against him. 

I actually quite like St Mirren. Got the same issues as us with the bigot brothers. Loyal, passionate support. Always a good day out. Gave us Donnie McDowall. All the best in ur quest for top 6. Nah……f**k that. Let’s get intae these black and white b*****ds!👊👊

I’m probably in the minority here but I feel as if the pressure is completely off us tomorrow, even though we are deep in the relegation battle. We are so bad, especially away from home, that I just don’t feel the usual nervousness that I normally would as I fully expect us to lose.

5 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Given tomorrow is “World Earth Day” St Mirren and Dundee United need to punish those teams using plastic pitches. 

I’m chaining maself to the goalposts tomorrow in a protest against grass. Grass is a bad thing. Look at the abuse Lee Wallace got.