How's your nerves? SMFC vs KFC 22/4/23

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Gutted I can't be up for this. Made a last-ditch attempt to bring my eldest lad to his first Saints game but forgot the wife has long-standing plans today so I've got the youngest as well. No way I can wait for Alba so just hope I can find a stream.

If Baccus plays today, we're winning 3-1. Without him, it'll be  1-1. Good enough for top six but damages European bid. 

1 hour ago, meadowroadsaint said:

Apparently the sadly missed Hesgoal is back........I'll have a wee look at the early kick offs to confirm.

Hesgoal back but only the Smelltic game advertised in our League so far…

HT 0-2
Yeah fair enough reflection of proceedings. If anything Killie should be further ahead. 
We’ve been terrible and they’ve been well on top from the first whistle. We’ve not created a single chance, they’ve had two or three opportunities, along with the two good goals they scored.
Watt is his usual anonymous self, absolute diddy, get Grieve on. Baccus and O’Hara are nowhere in midfield. Defence has struggled with Vassel all day, Dunne in particular having a nightmare.
Barring a miracle transformation second half I suspect this game is over. All eyes on Livescore then. Come on Dundee Utd!