Aberdeen vs Rangers

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

Here's a taster.

AberfeldyBlue

not one of that Aberdeen team would get a game for Rangers yet we lost 2-0. shocking

•  

Just had a wee trawl through that particular swamp. For a community who affect cultural protestantism, most of them use language that would rightly see them ejected from any Wednesday Night missionary prayer meeting.

4 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Just had a wee trawl through that particular swamp. For a community who affect cultural protestantism, most of them use language that would rightly see them ejected from any Wednesday Night missionary prayer meeting.

They're going to sign Lyndon Dykes. Who's laughing now?

Edited by Theroadlesstravelled

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What if you finish the season more points behind Celtic than when he took over and his team is knocked out of both domestic cups by your bitter rivals - am I allowed to call it a spectacular capitulation then ? 

It’s just an opinion mate where we are splitting hairs. If he does finish more points behind Celtic than when he took over I won’t call it hyperbole. For now I think it is though. 

I also want to give a big shout-out to the boy in the away end, near the fence, who seemed to be spending much of the game, rather bizarrely, waving an England flag with three lions emblazoned on it at our fans. Superb stuff. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

I also want to give a big shout-out to the boy in the away end, near the fence, who seemed to be spending much of the game, rather bizarrely, waving an England flag with three lions emblazoned on it at our fans. Superb stuff. 

Sure he's enjoying his trip home. 

12 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Rangers complaining about the foul that wasn't given before the goal. Can't see it on the highlights but wasn't advantage played and Sakala fucked it?

A nonsense really. Nothing too controversial to take from that game.

That was a magnificent second half, just magnificent. Rolling back the years for that Rangers Pittodrie atmosphere. As others have said Scales was head and shoulders the man of the match even without his goal. Everyone stepped up a couple of gears in that second half, none more so than Ryan Duncan who I was wanting subbed at half time, sorry Ryan.  Great to see Miovski back among the goals again. Even after what happened last time I never even flinched when the 8 minutes went up, we were looking comfortable at that time and Rangers had more or less given up. Nice to see McGregor going straight up the tunnel at the final whistle. Sporting guy.

30 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Rangers complaining about the foul that wasn't given before the goal. Can't see it on the highlights but wasn't advantage played and Sakala fucked it?

It was the Cockney spiv giving a master class in deflection & straw clutching. 

He’ll be gone soon.

Even their fans aren’t so thick that they won’t see through his bullshit. 

40 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

I wonder if the passengers on the Stuart's of Carluke bus had a nice trip home after an unfortunate window incident in Aberdeen today?

Hope it wasn't -2 on their bus......

4 hours on a freezing, wet, windswept bus… and your destination is Carluke. 
LOL. 
GIRFUY 

51 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s just an opinion mate where we are splitting hairs. If he does finish more points behind Celtic than when he took over I won’t call it hyperbole. For now I think it is though. 

Do you really see him clawing 5 points back in the last 5 games when we have only dropped 7 in the previous 33?

5 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Do you really see him clawing 5 points back in the last 5 games when we have only dropped 7 in the previous 33?

No? But that’s not what I am saying. I’m saying if he drops more than 9 points against Celtic in his time here (which was the gap when he took charge) it wouldn’t be hyperbole. As it stands though, it’s 4, which is not a lot considering he has had a game at Celtic park with an inferior squad and only 1 transfer window thus far.