Celtic v Motherwell 22/4/23

5 hours ago, Quatermass said:

When was the last time we took nothing from the Old Firm over a season? Talking about when they are both in the league and you are looking at a minimum 6 games. Surely a while. Good to keep that going regardless.

The shortened 2019/20 is the only time we've taken nothing from the OF since Rangers came back to the top-flight.

Before that, no idea...

8 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Stop lying. Your players were going down and pretending to be hurt.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Where is this?

And pretty much every other tear stained post he's made since FT.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

And pretty much every other tear stained post he's made since FT.

This is nonsense,he was pointing out that  Celtic players weren't kicking out as someone had basically it made up. It would be like one of us pretending Joe Hart got injured in the last home game against them when he was basically being a fanny after messing up.The Motherwell players were at it but it helped them get a point.

9 hours ago, Handsome John said:

Yer right Lubo, outrageous! 

I don’t understand why we don’t implement a proper concussion system for such injuries. If you go down injured because of a blow to the head, it’s really not safe for you to continue playing until it has been properly checked out in a hospital. 

2 minutes ago, tamba_trio said:

I don’t understand why we don’t implement a proper concussion system for such injuries. If you go down injured because of a blow to the head, it’s really not safe for you to continue playing until it has been properly checked out in a hospital. 

I think he was ok yesterday since that clip is from October M8.

5 minutes ago, tamba_trio said:

Hospital checks are a bit much considering a doctor suffices for rugby and even combat sports but would like to see an enforced check in Scottish football. It would also help reduce those feigning head injuries so I'm all for it if they know they have to stay off for longer. The amount of times now you get a player holding their head because the ref is duty bound to stop is ridiculous.

Last week we had "give us your leftover home end tickets".

This week they're howling about timewasting. The point about the ref may be valid (did he book anyone?) but 7 minutes were added on. 

How dare Motherwell try to protect a result.

9 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Last week we had "give us your leftover home end tickets".

This week they're howling about timewasting. The point about the ref may be valid (did he book anyone?) but 7 minutes were added on. 

How dare Motherwell try to protect a result.

9 minutes by the time he blew the whistle.

54 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Did you have to go back a year to find that or are you claiming that happened yesterday?

Does it matter when it was or can I only show an example of the same behaviour Motherwell players accused of if it’s from the same game?

There was plenty of talk about Hart’s antics when this happened in the last game at Parkhead. 

All teams are pushing the boundaries of what’s acceptable to get a result these days, Celtic included. I don’t necessarily think it makes for a good watch mind you. 

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So the “sellic fans” you’re talking about is one guy?? 

Who was just making a valid point tbf. There will be irate fans as per on twitter and the like but not on here really. They want to see it so badly they just make it up anyway.

Edited by gannonball