Celtic v Motherwell 22/4/23

1 minute ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

Outstanding, who'd have seen this run coming after the cup game? 

Not me for one. 
Outstanding point and really please for the few hardy Well fans that would have been at the game. 
I expected a trouncing and backed that, so lost a few Bob but could not give a flying f*ck. Feels like a win 🥇 

Just now, welldaft said:

Not me for one. 
Outstanding point and really please for the few hardy Well fans that would have been at the game. 
I expected a trouncing and backed that, so lost a few Bob but could not give a flying f*ck. Feels like a win 🥇 

Any points against the arse cheeks a win, who will ange blame, VAR, referees, timewasting?

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Some hiding you gave them, pal.

I didn’t say we would I said I hoped we would so not really the flex you think it is bud 🤣

But you can’t win them all unless we are playing Aberdeen of course 😉

Just a shame so many Well supporters saw this as a meaningless fixture or wrote their team off, they deserve support they done well, frustrated us and took the chance well when it came. 

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

:lol:

I mean, why not?

Hi.

giphy.gif

Yay!

To be fair, the way the other results went in The Lower Reaches, that's a pretty important point we picked up.   Worth celebrating.

I even managed to pick up a few quid betting on the draw, which was uncharacteristically optimistic of me (but the odds were silly and thus tempting)

Really poor display from the champions, didn’t look up for it at all.

Far too many passengers, haska just doesn’t do it when he starts, maeda offers nothing when not given space to run into, post injury mooy looks awful and makes me sad. We looked worse with every substitution we made, and leaving Taylor as the only defender against VV and then taking a short corner is asking for trouble.

Fair play to Well, well organised and stuck to their game plan, which seemed to affect our players in a negative way, they just couldn’t break them down and looked to have no clue what to do. If nothing else, hopefully this is a well-timed boot in the arse to show that we can't simply turn up and expect to win games.