Players whomst you wish not only never played for your football club, but also never played professional football in Scotland - perhaps even the entire world - so that you had absolutely no chance of knowing what contemptible people they were

Surprised how little genuine players there have been who I've wanted out for non-football reasons (which is what I assume this thread is for), Andrew Davies (probably more pissed off at McIntyre for that one) and Leigh Griffiths' 2nd stint (still sympathise with him, but bad press follows wherever he goes). I simply can't and won't say Gowser, I'm sad he's leaving. Woods has earned his keep on here, the epitome of everything shit that happened under McIntyre.

6 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Obviously we're not in the Championship, but as soon as I got to the end of that thread title I could only think of one man, and he's played for two current Championship clubs. Grant Adam.

I was also considering this, still can't believe we had him on our payroll for any length of time.

As for those I detest simply on footballing ability, I'd never stop typing, so I'll just name three that no other Dees have mentioned yet: Jean Alassane Mendy,  Andy Dales and Ryan Inniss. Inniss wasn't near as bad as the other two competition winners, but I don't remember a loan player I've seen care less, and that season was full of them.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

13 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Any stories of him being a knobber? Interested to hear why 

Just looked like an arrogant dick.

Carried himself as if he was by a distance the best player on the park yet was fucking dreadful. Happy to moan at others then not do the absolute basics of teamwork himself.

Like a Mark Fotheringham without an ounce of his talent.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Martin Woods.

Tom Hatelely.

Gary MacKenzie (just the dictionary definition of a ned)

Craig Samson

James Horsfield.

That time at Dundee from Neil McCann and especially Jim Mcintyre was just full of players who were unlikeable. f**k knows what they were like as people but the football was enough for me.

15 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Off the pitch, not that i’m aware of.

On it, a career spent trudging around pointing and shouting at everyone else while simultaneously being actively bad at your job is more than enough to get fans to turn on him, it would seem.

Plus, just fucking look at him

9C8A3C30-DF73-4A71-94C3-14CAAB3ACF4F.jpeg.83025c9e9707abc4375afac5389cebc4.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

I vaguely remember a story of him giving shite to Dundee fans on social media and just making it worse for himself, I struggle to remember specifics though.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee