Players whomst you wish not only never played for your football club, but also never played professional football in Scotland - perhaps even the entire world - so that you had absolutely no chance of knowing what contemptible people they were

I wouldn’t say contemptible but Ryan Stevenson was my first thought.

Mathias Pogba recently spent three months in jail for an alleged £11m extortion of his younger brother Paul. Not sure what the latest is with that. He was shite for us and a bit of a banter signing but I don’t mind him kicking a ball.

Slightly off topic and I might be talking out my backside but when Martin Woods was at Dundee, didn’t the manager let the captain decide who got to take Set pieces? And as Martin Woods was captain he picked himself to take corners/free kicks and penalties. 

Could be talking nonsense but seem to remember a Dundee fan on here mentioning it

1 hour ago, GrahamJags said:

Dario Zanatta - Another total bellend and very shite at football. One look at him and you think “total w**k”.

Another vote from Zanatta from me…

630608E6-53DC-42C8-9E47-A3A307999069.thumb.jpeg.4521047b0b8710b761da7e87fcbb2e2c.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

For no reason other than not living up to expectations in terms of footballing ability apparently.

In which case it should be the various managers who signed him that should incur the wrath.

Or perhaps his agent is a very talented individual

I wouldn’t have minded if he was just shite - we’ve had plenty of shite players - it’s that he came across as being a complete bellend while being shite. 

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

It's a cross between the hair & his antics on the pitch, he isn't very likeable & I am getting annoyed just typing this.

Last time he played at Cappielow...... he had no hair (shaved napper).

Neil Lennon used to cheat against The Caley all the time. Just an ugly, fat cheating bastard.

Brian Graham is a great shout. Clearly could be leathered by most 8 year old children due to him being so skinny and weak. Always scores against us regardless of who he plays for and of course 99% of all footballers who have ever played for Ross County are total losers in general. 

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

The thing is, he is probably a decent guy but man he bugs me.

Some players just hit yer bad spot....like Lee Kilday (Queens Park) when he played for us.

I used to run out of sweary words...lol

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

That picture could well have been taken mid match during his time at Ayr. 

So frustrating, it's not like he doesn't have any ability it's that rather than being focused on the game he would be more focused making excuses to the bench.  Didn't matter which side of the park he was on he was constantly trying to make excuses for making poor choices.  It would have annoyed me more at the time if it wasn't for having a whole cast of villains in the same team with Anderson, Baird, Reading, Chalmers, Houston Cameron, Barjonas & Walsh.  c***s. 

Spoiler

And of course the main fucking c**t villain, Hopkin.  

Lumii_20230420_011840874.thumb.jpg.e6959bfb75142cca9ec3e93c0388b883.jpg