Players whomst you wish not only never played for your football club, but also never played professional football in Scotland - perhaps even the entire world - so that you had absolutely no chance of knowing what contemptible people they were

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

So frustrating, it's not like he doesn't have any ability it's that rather than being focused on the game he would be more focused making excuses to the bench.  Didn't matter which side of the park he was on he was constantly trying to make excuses for making poor choices.  It would have annoyed me more at the time if it wasn't for having a whole cast of villains in the same team with Anderson, Baird, Reading, Chalmers, Houston Cameron, Barjonas & Walsh.  c***s. 

Hide contents

And of course the main fucking c**t villain, Hopkin.  

Lumii_20230420_011840874.thumb.jpg.e6959bfb75142cca9ec3e93c0388b883.jpg

Not getting to the football for the best part of two years and then not wanting to go because of that big headed tiny faced c**t was unforgivable. I hope he never works in football again. 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Not getting to the football for the best part of two years and then not wanting to go because of that big headed tiny faced c**t was unforgivable. I hope he never works in football again. 

Maybe it was a cultural thing.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

While I'm in a rage about players...

Jim 'That fuckin DAB agent c**t' McIntyre.

John 'Bomber, you're clearly not Rangurs enough Rab' Brown.

Scott 'Spoofer' Gardiner.

If I was you Johnny...I'd be ragin about the fact the Dees have lost the services of possibly their most effective mid player ..."Gowser" because of Gowser being Gowser.

10 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

If I was you Johnny...I'd be ragin about the fact the Dees have lost the services of possibly their most effective mid player ..."Gowser" because of Gowser being Gowser.

I am! He was my sons idol. Loved his attitude towards games, his constant pushing of team mates to go the extra mile, goals and cupped ears against the DABs, jumping into the Derry to celebrate with fans and of course battering polis.

Neil McCann never signed Andrew Davies, I am apoplectic it's been typed that he did. Jim McIntyre signed the shitehouse, because that's all he done. Sign shitehouses and bin anybody of colour.

Anyway

Andrew Davies : a truly awful footballer who should never have been signed on the basis of ability alone. Come in and got injured. Never made an appearance, swanned about like he was Maldini.

Martin Woods : another McIntyre masterclass as in he kept getting played when he was - by a distance - the worst player on the park. Fake tan, shite haircuts and awful tattoos. Just an all round fucking idiot. 

Cammy Kerr : I dont care he's from Dundee and supports Dundee and has only ever been at Dundee. He's shite.

9 minutes ago, CoolLesterSmooth said:

Gary Harkins and Kevin Kyle. Absolute wallopers. Oh and Kevin Kyle’s pal Paul Slane. The walking pluke.

Utter wastes of space at Ayr.

Gary Harkins was a good baller.......he lost a lot as he lost his 'legs' but never say Gary Harkins wasnt an exceptionally good footballer.